13

Williams POV

I woke up as Rin disappeared giving me control and waking me from my slumber.

I felt as though I was in a different room than before. Due to it smelling like my mate. I sniffed the air, and twisted my ears to see if I could hear if anybody else was in the room with me.

Not smelling or hearing anyone, I decided to jump off of what I assumed was the bed and jumped off. Deciding to be adventurous, I sniffed around and found that the room had two doors, closed, and a door slightly opened. The room smelt like soap and other chemicals.

Sniffing around I found a soft like tissue, knowing it was toilet paper. Rin instantly took over and pawed blindly at the paper roll. I chuckled and let him have fun tearing up the roll and spreading it around the bathroom.

After he was down he gave me back control and I decided to go back to the bed and attempt to make a nest out of the blankets and pillows. I found it easier to slip under the blankets and to stick my snout out.

~20 minute time skip~

It felt like forever until I heard the doorknob twist and the door being pushed open. Before I could act on instinct, I smelt my mate and sensed as that he entered the room. I calmed down and stayed where I was at.

I felt him walking around the room looking for me. He must have noticed me because I felt his eyes upon me and heard a soft chuckle come from him.