24

William's POV

I yawned as I woke up to birds chirping and the scent of fresh snow. I could feel my mates warmth, and listened to his breathing.

Deciding that I couldn't fall back to sleep, I got up and went out to the balcony. Brushing off snow from the railing, I leaned on it and smelt the fresh new scents of the early dawn.

While blindly looking at the horizon, I smelt my mate and felt his arms wrap around me. "What are you doing out here babe?" He asked me with sleep still in his voice. "I'm listening to the sounds of nature." I tell him. He yawns and places his chin on top of my head.

"I love you Will." He tells me and u
I look up and say, "I love you to, Nat." I can tell by his aura that's he's happy I said that.

"Well we should get dressed." He tells me completely forgetting that none of his clothes will fit me. I nod at him smiling. "Oh shit. That's right, you dont have any clothes." He tells me and I giggle. "What's so funny." He says to me. "Nothing." I say to him.

"Mhm. Well let me just mind link my beta to bring you some clothes." He tells me and I can tell that he is talking through the link. "Well know that that's done, let's go take a shower. Care to join me?" He asks me and I nod smiling.

After stripping ourselves of our clothes we step into a hot, steamy, shower.

°•○●●○•°°•○●●○•°°•○●●○•°°•○●●○•°°•○●
I wonder what's going to happen. Maybe there's smut, maybe there's not. Welp were going to find out next chapter. Bye!!!😏😉
Oh and in the media is the sunrise. He may not be able to see it but Nat can.