10

William's pov

She was walking to close to me, so I did the one thing that I could think of... I ran, well more like hobbled really fast across the room.

I could sence that the room wasn't very big with made 'running' from the crazy she beast harder.

It was a few minutes later when I finally took shelter behind my mate. I was snarling as the female walked closer to me until I felt warm hand grab my sides and haul me up.

I settled down as I felt his gentle presence, holding me. Although I was still sensing the female bear by.

"Well I guess wut ever you did worked." She told the man holding me. I could feel him nod, agreeing with her. "Okay little one, my name is Anna Corson. I'm the doctor of this pack. Now all I need to do is to check up on how your leg is doing. Nod you head if that's okay." She told me I responded my nodding my head knowing that she wouldn't harm me as the man held me.

I could hear a slight buzzing noise and felt vibrations through the cast. I felt the cast being taken off and feeling relieved as the pressure on my now healed leg gone.

I yawned and snuggled closer to the man holding me, not caring that the doctor was examing my leg.

I heard their voices become muffled as I let sleep take hold onto me.