35

Nathan's POV

I got tired of waiting for Will to come back down to the ball room. When I stepping into the hall way leading to the balcony I froze. I could smell blood, my mates blood. Instantly I knew he had been taken, without me knowing. I was seething in anger and ended up punching the nearest wall to me. 

I walked through the ball room, not even caring that people could smell my anger and blood lust. I was stopped by Anna and Nemora. "Nathan calm down. Tell me what's wrong." Nemora told me put her hand on my should, shaking me out of my rage. "Someone toke Will." I told her and her face grew from worry to anger. "Don't worry we will get him back." She told me and I knew instantly that she would hunt down and kill the people who took Will from me. "Thank you Nem. I think I'm gonna go to the lake to cool off and think." I told her and Anna, they let me through and could see the anger in their eyes. 

I shifted into Storm and ran to the lake. When we got there we howled at the moon, howling for our mate and hoping that where ever he was at he was safe and unarmed. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel as though I need to stop there. I know it's extremely short but for it too make sense I have to stop it there. This is the last thing I shall edit so from here on out expect new chapters, I hope Will is safe he's my blind baby and I don't want Nat to be lonely. Welp LNF OUT!!