Chapter 7

Liliana had another free

Liliana had another free. She sat in the empty sixth form area, studying. She was still overwhelmed by the events from earlier in the morning and didn't understand the emotions she was having.

Liliana turned to the other student that was in the sixth form area, smiling softly.

"Excuse me?" She said, catching the girls attention "Would you be able to just keep an eye on my stuff?"

"Sure" The girl nodded

"Awesome, i'm going to the toilet" Liliana giggled.

She left the sixth form area and made her way to the along the corridor, sighing to herself. She walked with her head down, not wanting to make conversation if she saw anyone.

Liliana lifted her head up when she heard the familiar voices of Nas and Cory. She sighed and stopped in her tracks, leaning against the wall as she listened to their conversation.

"I'm sorry for what happened in lesson" Cory said with a heavy sigh "It were kinda my fault"

"Yeah, what were that about?" Naw glanced at the boy

"You don't wanna know" Cory said, his face falling completely

"I'm sorry though, suppose I just thought it were a bit of a laugh" Cory admitted

Liliana watched, heartbroken as the two teenagers leant in and kissed each other. She felt tears brim in her eyes, it felt as if her whole world had come crashing down around her.

Her head shot up at the sound of loud footsteps storming up the stairs. She watched in confusion and Missy marched over to Cory.

"Cory, stop!" She screamed "You slimy, seedy lying-"

"What?" Cory's voice was high pitched, his confusion clear

"After school is what I told you, I didn't think you were gonna do it!" She screamed making Liliana furrow her eyebrows

"Course you did!" He shouted back

"Missy, if you don't mind" Nas frowned

"I told him to get you so he could haven't me" The blonde admitted

"Because she's a psycho" Cory shouted, defending himself

Liliana stepped out from behind the wall, coming into view of all the students. She had tears running down her face, sighing angrily.

"Liliana-" Missy began to speak but she cut her off

Liliana ran down the stairs, making her way to the entrance of the school. She began to walk past Miss Carter's office but was stopped by Mr Bell, who frowned at her.

"The day isn't over yet, kid" Mr Bell chuckled

"I want to go home" Liliana said quietly

"Unless you've got a note, you're not going anywhere" Mr Bell said

Cory came rushing down the stairs, running towards where Liliana was stood. His heart hurt at the sight of her. Her face was red, her cheeks puffy and tear stained. He knew he'd messed up, as soon as she came into his eyesight.

Liliana sighed and stared at the door as Miss Carter walked out. Her face fell when she saw Liliana, worried about her.

"Liliana, go back to lesson" Mr Bell said

"Either that or come into my office" Miss Carter offered "We can have a chat about whatever is bothering you"

Liliana stared at Cory, her head beginning to pound and her hands began to shake. She could feel her breathing become irregular as she stared at the boy who broke her heart.

Liliana quickly spun round and rushed out of the school. She ran to a nearby bush and threw up, her emotions getting the best of her. She felt a presence behind her, sighing when she saw Mr Bell.

"Do you need a lift home?" Mr Bell asked "Miss Carter will drive you"