Chapter 13

Liliana walked out of school, towards the gates

Liliana walked out of school, towards the gates. Her heart was racing and she was shaking with nerves. She looked around the quad, looking for Candice but was unable to find her. She sighed and stood, ready to wait.

She frowned when Cory appeared in front of her. His eyebrows were raised and his arms were crossed around his chest.

"Seriously?" He scoffed

"What?" She asked with a frown

"You're going to Candice's house" He spat

Liliana shrugged and watched as Jordan came and stood in front of her, looking unhappy.

"I don't need you getting involved" Jordan stated

"I just want to help" Liliana said sadly

"Please, just come home with us" Jordan begged

"Fine" Liliana said

Jordan smiled and hugged the girl, holding her tightly. He was beyond relieved she wasn't being stubborn about going to Candice's house, he knew Cory would be angry if she did.

Suddenly, Dan appeared with a frown plastered on his face. He raised his eyebrows at Jordan with his arms around Liliana.

"Jordan, get your hands off my girl" Dan said making Liliana spin round and glare at him

"I'm not your girl" Liliana said "I agreed to one date, i'm not yours"

"Just do one" Jordan said

"God, it's no wonder Nas called her a slag" Dan said "Agrees to one date and is all over the Wilson brothers when he's not there"

Dan scoffed and walked away, muttering incoherent words to himself. Cory smiled down at Liliana as she ran off with Jordan.

-

The teenagers arrived at the Wilson household, laughing about Jordan falling off his bike.

"The house is probably gonna be a state" Cory said

"That's fine" Liliana replied

Cory opened the door and all the teenagers went inside. Liliana walked straight into the kitchen, smiling softly at Kevin who was stood opening another can of beer.

"Hi Kevin" She said

"Dad, have you been out today?" Cory asked

Kevin shook his head making Cory sigh and grab Liliana's hand, leading her upstairs towards his bedroom. She sat on his bed with her back pressed against the wall. He sat beside her, exhaling a deep breath.

"Cory, he was fine the other day" Liliana said

"He has really good days and really bad days, it's not your problem" Cory said

Suddenly, Cory moved up the bed. He sat directly next to Liliana, throwing an arm around her and pulling her close. She hoped he couldn't feel how fast her heart was beating at the sudden contact.

She looked up at him and the two teenagers held each other's gaze for a few minutes.

"You're so pretty" Cory smiled

"Don't do this" Liliana shook her head

"What?" Cory asked

"Don't say nice things and sit close to me and be all cute" Liliana said "It's not fair, you know my feelings"

Cory rolled his eyes and leant down, pressing his lips against Liliana's. She kissed back, sighing into it.

The kiss ended as quickly as it had started, making both teenagers chuckle to themselves.

"You're a good kisser, Cory Wilson"