Chapter 3- Early A.M.

Billies POV

Adre just texted me that she was on her way back and that made me smile. I texted her back, then put my phone in my pocket. I dapped up some people, letting them know that I was leaving. I walked up to Denzel in the kitchen, and told him I was leaving.

"Aye man, Stay safe." He said, hugging me.

"I will big head, don't worry." I said, letting go of him and walking out of the kitchen to the front door.

I walked to my car, and waited for Adre. I didn't plan to just sit in the house the whole night, I want to take her somewhere where we can talk, chill, and get to know one another. If I'm being honest, she caught me by surprise tonight. Before I ran into her, I had just gotten off the phone with my now ex-girlfriend, if you want to put a label on it. Honestly, we weren't exclusive and she was trying to be, knowing how bad the press would be. I've been with a lot of girls this past year and had finally come to terms with the fact that I'm bisexual. Me and the girl I was with were messing around for about 5 months, but she was growing attached. I broke it off nicely, but then she threatened me so I had to put her in her place. I don't know who the fuck she was talking to, but she better be glad she wasn't in LA. I would've dragged her ass the way she disrespected me. I'm a pretty nice person. Yes, I put up a tough front, but I'm loyal and caring to the people that reciprocate that energy back to me. Which brings me to Adre. There was something about her that struck me, she has these huge big brown eyes, that really spoke to me. She seemed to be lost in my eyes as well. As if we were in a trance, and it happened a few times tonight however, that could be my mind playing tricks on me. I was interrupted by my thoughts when I felt my phone buzz.

Adre is typing...

Adre sent a message

Was on my screen. I opened Snapchat, almost immediately and texted back.

Adre
I'm here :)

Me
Okay, I'm coming.

I got out the car and started to walk back inside, then I saw her, chilling on the front porch. She looked different but in a good way. The closer I got the more viable her features became. I noticed how beautiful she was. I knew she was beautiful, but this time she looked different. She had no makeup on, yet had perfect glowing skin, and was wearing glasses. Her outfit wasn't the same and if we are being honest,I prefer her in this than the last outfit she had on. Now her last outfit was sexy as fuck, not going to lie, but she seemed a bit more comfortable in what she has on. She had a white beanie on, white oversized hoodie, white spandex, white socks and white shoes. It was super cute and she looked good. I must've been staring for a long time, because she had walked up to me, pulling me out of my trance.

"Earth to Billie, you there? You good?" She joked.

"Yeah, I was just thinking, you ready to go?" Trying to play it cool.

"Go? I thought we were going back inside?" She looked confused.

"I've got something better we can do." I said smirking.

"Hey man, you gonna have to take me out before we fuck. Cause I don't even know you like that." She said seriously and I got nervous.

"No- what- that's not what-" I was stuttering so bad I could punch myself in the face, but she found it amusing.

"Bitch I'm just fucking with you, but yeah I'm down." She said laughing pushing my shoulder. I felt relieved. I don't want her to get the wrong idea.

"You had me scared there for a second." I said, holding my heart and laughing. She followed me to my car and she gawked over it. Never met anyone who's into cars like me, hopefully she loves cars. We hopped into the car and I start driving. I hand her the aux to see what's her taste in music. She played "18" by Emawk. It was a really good song, and I could tell she really loved it because, she closed her eyes and swayed to the beat. If only she could sing, she doesn't seem like the type to. I pulled into an empty gas station and turned the car off.