Chapter 6- Clueless

I woke up to a nose against mine, and arms around my waist. It was warm, and it gave me this tingling feeling on the back of my neck. My eyes still closed, I rubbed them before opening them up. When my vision cleared, I saw a peaceful sleeping Billie. Her lips were a bit bigger, slightly swollen. Her hair was in this messy ass bun, holding for dear life, which reminded me of Dillon. I chuckled at my own thought. Her eyelashes were long and voluminous up close. Her skin was clear and glowing. She's so damn beautiful, that she makes me feel ugly which is so fucked up. I would never tell her that either, because it's not like she can control it. I took my finger, and moved a piece of hair from her face so I could admire her. After a few moments, she began to stir and let out a huff. She wiped her eyes and opened them to meet mine. She smiled, and held the blanket to her mouth.

"How long have you been staring?" She asked.

"Not long, you looked so peaceful that I didn't want to wake you." I said, smiling.

"Oh." She chuckled, "what are your plans for today?" She asked.

"Well, I have nothing to do today or tomorrow. Why? What do you have planned Eilish?" I asked, curiously.

"I'm not telling you, because it's a surprise." She said, wiggling her brows.

"Okay well since you aren't telling me, what should I do?" I asked, pushing a piece of hair behind her ear, causing her to blush.

"Hang out with your friends today and I'll come get you tonight. How's that?" She asked.

"Sounds amazing." I said, sitting up and she followed. She had gotten up to go to the bathroom and took her phone with her. I really want to know what she's up to, but I'm not going to ruin this for myself. She came back out with her toothbrush in her mouth showing me a meme and we both laughed. She accidentally let some of her toothpaste saliva get on my floor, but that only made us laugh harder. She eventually went back into the bathroom and finished up. I went into the bathroom and did the same, I was finishing up when I heard a knock on the door. I didn't think I was expecting anybody, I got my phone and checked the group chat, no one mentioned anything or anyone. Billie wasn't in the room so she must've locked herself out. I walked downstairs and gasped at what I saw. Dillon, Roni, and Billie were sitting at the table with breakfast. They were all talking amongst themselves and I loved every second of it. I walked up to the table and sat next to Billie. All I could do in that moment was smile at her like an idiot, because she remembered what we all eat for breakfast. We chatted amongst ourselves while eating.

"How was the modeling and fashion event guys?" I asked Dillon and Roni.

"Oh my gosh girl, it was amazing and boujee. I felt like I was right where I needed to be. There were so many influential designers, clothes, and brands. I was so overwhelmed, but I'm glad I had a Roni with me." Dillon said, smiling.

"Yeah, I had fun too. I met more models. Made some connections and made more friends with photographers. " Roni said, taking a sip of her smoothie.

"That sounds amazing guys, I'm happy for y'all." I said, getting up to hug them.

"Me too, y'all have so much potential and drive. Y'all are gonna be huge." Billie said, smiling. I wanted to attack her with the biggest hug.

"Onto more important matters, is Billie moving in or what cause this is the second time she's spent the night or has it been more?" Roni chuckled.

"It's been two times. No I'm not moving in, I actually love my home, and Adre is the one who keeps asking me to come over." Billie said, cutting her eyes at me.