Chapter 10- Nora

"Why the fuck is this bitch at our fucking doorstep." Roni yelled from behind me.

"Who's at our door Roni?" Dillon yelled.

"This bitch Nora with the fucking audacity!" Roni said, pacing towards me.

"NORRRAAAA! Uh uh Adre, move the fuck outta the way, I want my one with this bitch for the foo foo shit she pulled a few months ago. You got me fucked up baby sis. If you think that you're about to come up on our property! Uh uh you got the wrong fucking one." Dillon yelled, putting her hair up and marching towards the door.

I had been stuck standing there, staring at her remembering all the shit she did, and put me through. Before Dillon got to the door I closed it, in her face.

"Bitch what the fuck are you doing?" Dillon said, trying to push past me, but I stopped her. 

"I'm saving your career, assault chargers, and your conscience." I said with an annoyed smirk whilst leaning against the door.

"Fuck assault charges, she's getting the death penalty." Roni said. I almost laughed not going to lie, Dillon could put someone in the hospital.

"Not helping. Anyways, I'm saving your ass, she's not worth it." I said, turning my attention to Dillon.

"Yes the fuck she is Adre, that bitch almost split you and I apart by telling me you cheated on her with Liam, my ex. She manipulated Roni, into thinking y'all weren't sisters anymore. Then she cheated on you, with a dude. Then smiled in your face with dick breath. Don't even get me started when she got us kicked out for Roofing the host, trying to plant it on me. That bitch is psychotic and you know better than anyone. If she thinks she's leaving here without a scratch, you've got another thing coming." She said walking towards the door. And I stood in front of it.
We had a stare down, and I wasn't playing so I stood up. We were there for awhile, because just like Roni, Dillon is extremely stubborn. However, so am I and nobody is touching Nora, that shit is just not happening. Not on my watch.

Eventually Dillon left and went up to her room. I looked at Roni and she gave me the side eye.

"What bitch?" I said, clearly irritated.

"Oh I don't know Adre, the fact that you are about to let this bitch in our house." She whispered yelled. Roni and I wouldn't be questioned if we said we were sisters. We literally have some sort of telepathy connection and it's so weird. On a daily basis, we manage to read each other's minds, and it's the weirdest thing ever. However we are getting used to it.

"Well I'm not letting her in without back up. So let me call Chris, and Klaus." I said, grabbing my phone.

"You don't even know if she's still out there." Roni said. I gave her a "bitch are you serious?" look. She threw her hands up and went to the basement. This is such a great welcome home present.

I'm sitting across from Nora in our gaming/theatre room with Klaus, Chris, and Roni. Roni is sitting next to me, while Chris and Klaus are next to Nora, Incase she tries some shit.

"Now that we are all here, Adre thought it would be best if Roni go first. And since Dillon isn't here-" Klaus said before he was cut off.

"Oh no I'm here bitch, you think y'all gonna have some little peaceful intervention shit in our house and I not know about it!" She yelled.

"Dillon, this wasn't a secret, you already knew what it was when I didn't let you touch her, Now you either speak your mind, or remove yourself." I said irritated. I'm not irritated with Dillon. Im irritated with Nora. This bitch just causes drama everywhere she fucking goes, and I thought it was just other people being crazy. I couldn't see it then, but now I can see clearly.