Chapter 5- Thoughts

I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes through the little crack in my curtains. I had rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and let out a sigh. I felt an arm on my waist and a nose against my neck. I smiled to my myself as I could hear Billies light snores. I turned to face her and she placed her head on my chest. I began to lightly massage her scalp, causing her to stir slightly. I had stopped and grabbed my phone.

"Who said you could stop." She groaned, and lifted her head to meet my eyes.

"Sorry, I'm checking my emails, and messages from my manager." I said using one hand to massage her scalp.

She returned to lay her head on my chest while I answered emails and messages. I went to my notes and planned out my day, because it was going to be busy.

To-Do List:

1. Do Online Classes
2. Post a Video for channel
3. Go to the studio
4. Go grocery shopping

I didn't want to get out of bed and I especially didn't want to kick Billie out, but I have a lot to do and I assume she does too. I sat up and walked to my bathroom, wincing at the cold tile floor. I started splashing my face with cold water and continuing my normal facial routine. I started brushing my teeth feeling a presence behind me. I looked up in the mirror and saw Billie dancing to "The Motto" by Drake ft. Lil Wayne. It's like 9:00 in the morning, and I can't deal with her energy at the moment. She's super cute though and I couldn't help but smile. What I also can't believe is that she's my friend. I finished brushing my teeth and put my contacts in before walking out of the bathroom. I went on my phone and postmates the entire house, including Billie breakfast. I got pancakes and smoothies for Dillon's and Roni. Vegan breakfast burrito and avocado toast with a smoothie for Billie. Lastly, Pancakes, fruit and an iced caramel macchiato. I went over to my desk that was near my window, and opened my laptop to start my online classes. When I felt a presence sit next to me.

"Hey Adre." She said, looking down playing with her rings.

"Hey Billie." I said, sitting back in my chair. "What's up Bil?" I asked, turning my chair towards her. She seemed bothered by something.

"Soo, I have a lot of press and music shit to do, and I don't want you to feel like I'm ignoring you if I go awol for a few days at a time. I just-" she said, before I cut her off.

"I'm sorry, but Dude, that's what you're worried about? I have a lot of things to do this week as well, so don't worry. I'll be pretty occupied with school, YouTube, brand deals, marketing, designing merch, and my secret project." I said taking her hands and holding them. "Go be great Eilish." She smiled, while looking into my eyes.

"Thank you for being so understanding, so in advance can I please make it up to you?" She asked.

"You don't have to do anything for me. You're my friend, Eilish. I don't expect anything from you." I said. She let go of my hands, and placed them in her pockets.

"Well, even if you don't expect anything, I'm still going to do something. You've been a great friend to me and I believe you deserve something special." She said, giving me a smirk. It was pretty chill for a few moments. "Can I use your shower? I have a change of clothes in my car, so I don't need to borrow anything from you." She said.

"Of course. Mi casa es su casa." I said laughing.

"Don't say that, or I'll be here every night." She said, walking toward the door.

"As if I'd care." I said, turning back to my laptop. I heard her mumble something under her breath before I heard the front door open and close behind her. I got back to back to my online marketing class, which would be for 3 hours. I heard Billie come back in the house. I heard my bathroom door close and the shower turn on. As I was working on my assignment for my course I heard her singing. Her voice is so angelic, I didn't realize I had been listening for awhile until the shower turned off. I returned back to my work to make it seem like I was in the zone. Then I was interrupted by Dillon coming into my room with no warning.