Chapter 7- Special

I've been blindfolded for about 20 minutes and I still can't hear anything around me other than music playing in my ears. At the moment "ilomilo" by Billie Eilish was playing. I loved this song so much that I started dancing, and I probably looked ridiculous. After a few moments the car had stopped, and I was guided out of the car. Out of nowhere I was picked up and carried to god knows where. I was placed in a big seat, that felt familiar, but I couldn't render exactly where I was. I just sat there and leaned back into my seat. I don't know what this girl has planned but not being able to have my senses is exhilarating yet scary. This almost feels like a kidnapping, but she wouldn't kill me. Well she wouldn't kill me herself, in fact she said that I wouldn't know it was her. I'd been sitting in my seat for about 5 minutes before I felt someone stand in front of me, and I tensed up. Since my sight, and hearing are masked, that leaves my touch and smell to be heightened. I could smell this light vanilla scent that reminds you of ice cream, and knew it had to be Billie. She grabbed my hand, which instantly sent shivers throughout my body. She then removed the blindfold and headphones from my body. It took my eyes a minute to adjust to the light, but once they did I realized we were on a plane. Then I looked at Billie, who was enjoying my reaction.

"Billie. What are we- Where are we- How- Why?" I chuckled, realizing I just stuttered like a dumbass.

"Well, for starters, we are on my private jet. I'm taking you somewhere special, because you've been stressing. Don't say you haven't, because I will call Roni and Klaus right now to confirm it." She said, holding her phone up to press dial.

"Not needed." I shook my head, and she put her phone away. "Why are you doing all of this?" I asked.

"I thought that it would be cool to take you somewhere special, so we could get some alone time. Away from the press, the stress, and social media." She said, taking my hand. "If we are being honest, you telling me you liked me too, has been replaying in my head, and a part of me wants to take it slow. The other part wants to waste no time and give you no air to breathe." She said, laughing. Here's this beautiful girl confessing her feelings for me right in front of me. I didn't have to pry, or push. Scream or cry for her to say what was on her mind. This seemed too good to be true and I just don't believe that this girl, my crush, has feelings for me. She's been nothing but good to me these past couple weeks. It's been great having her around as a friend, and I want her to be more. However, I'm scared that she will make the mistake of being with me after awhile, then leave, just like everybody else. I'm going to love in the moment, and not the last, because I'm in charge of my future.  

"Thank you for thinking of me." I smiled at her.

"Anytime mamas. Now do you have any idea of where we are going?" She asked, raising a brow.

"Not a fucking clue." I said, shaking my head.

"Great!" She said, with a big smile. "Look out your window." She said. I did as she asked and looked out my window to see that we were flying over LA. I hadn't realized that we were in the air, because I was distracted by Billie. Still had no idea where we were going. I was admiring the view and how high we were, it inspired me to finish a song I'd been writing. I managed to type the words in my notes on my phone, so I'd be able to copy them in my notebook later.

I had gotten off my phone and laid back in my seat, Billie was in her notebook drawing something, but I didn't know what. She kept stealing glances at me, and I pretended to not see them. She's so cute and I can't help but smile at how much attention she's been giving me. A lady flight attendant lady came up to Billie and whispered something in her ear. I minded my business and went on my phone. I wanted to tell my empire or fans that I'd be unplugging from social media for a few days.