Chapter 13- What The Fuck

Billie and I have been making out and being the most lovey dovey bitches I've ever met. I'm not the type to do this shit, or be attached
in anyway, but I want to be all over her 24/7. Anyone who looks at her, I want to snap their necks, but it's just the beginning. She's not mine yet, but she will be. I plan on asking her to be my girlfriend tonight after the party. I feel extremely close to her, and I can't stop myself from getting closer, I might just turn purple. I've never let myself be so close to anyone in such a long ass time, and I finally let it happen, I really did it. She doesn't know everything, but she will sooner or later. I just want to focus on the good times we share with each other. It's about 11 in the morning and the only thing we've done is wash our faces, brush our teeth, and kiss. Other than that, we haven't really moved out of bed. I pull away from our very heated kiss making her whine in response. She tries pulling me back down to her, but fails.

"Hey! I'm not done with you." She whines, running her fingers through her hair.

"Neither am I, but we have to show our faces sooner or later." I said, laughing.

"We have to do the walk of shame? Like right now?" She says, covering her face with a pillow.

"Yup, I think it's extremely funny. Your screams could be heard by the entire neighborhood." I said, taking the pillow from her.

"You are one to talk, asshole." She said, throwing a pillow at me.

"Hey! I don't eat ass." I said, with a straight face.

"You can eat mine." She said, with a straight face. It didn't take us long before we both started laughing loud as hell.

"I'm hungry as hell though, so I'm about to go eat my breakfast." I said, looking into her eyes. She looked confused until my fingers slid between her folds causing her to gasp. I slid down the covers placing my lips at her core, and I heard her let out a soft moan. I could really get used to this.

Billie and I went downstairs, to our surprise we were alone. I went to the kitchen to make me some iced coffee, and Billie sat at the dining room table. She had my laptop because, she needed to answer some emails. She's been working hard on new music, visuals, new clothing pieces, and a secret project. I have an idea of what it is, considering it's something she's always wanted to do. However after her tour ended last year and she finished festivals, she's been chilling out. Her team and family thought it would be best if she chill out so she recover for a few months. She was supposed to go on a World Tour but something happened with her medically. Her sprains were very close to being fractures, because her ass wouldn't listen and stay off of it. So instead of her canceling the festivals and resting for the World Tour, she had to cancel the World Tour all together. When she told me about how devastating it was hearing the news, she was sad for awhile. Even though she hasn't been on stage in awhile, she's been doing interviews, working on music, working on clothing pieces, and getting into other things she's passionate about. She also has me, one of the new passions in her life. She said it herself, but I'm not going to go into detail about that. Billie is so driven, and talented that it makes you want to have that same energy. I catch myself staring at her, I've been doing that lately. Admiring what's right in front of me, and her being one of those things I admire. I catch her smiling like a goof ball when our eyes meet.

"What do you want for breakfast?" I asked Billie, but before I got an answer from her Roni and Dillon scared me. I damn near spilled my coffee, which would've ended up with their necks hanging from our chandelier.

"At least you didn't drop your coffee." Roni shrugged. "Now I heard you say breakfast?" Roni asked, moving away from my reach, so I didn't strangle her.