Chapter 16- Woah...

A/N~ Oop- get ready... or don't😂

⚠️*****SMUT WARNING*****⚠️

Adre's POV

I'm 5 minutes away from the house and I feel normal. I feel okay to be back, despite having to talk to Billie. However I don't want to do that right away, like I just got back. As I'm pulling into the driveway I hop out of the car and grab my bags. I give Stan a hug and tell him to text me when he gets home safely. He gives me a funny look and then hops back in the car. I laugh at his gesture and walk up to the door. When I walk in the house I set my keys on the counter and take my bags upstairs. My room is very clean, like cleaner than I remember. I start unpacking and putting my clothes in a dirty hamper and taking all of my hygiene shit out. Once I finished putting everything away, I went downstairs with my dirty hamper to start the laundry. I realized the house is super clean. Like Mr.clean type of clean, and I'm impressed. I know Roni is on her retreat, and Dillon at college. Which makes me realize that I have to call Klaus. I text Klaus to come over before I start laundry and once I finish I go upstairs to take a shower.

When I got out of the shower, I look at my phone seeing I had a text from Klaus saying he was here. I got dressed in some shorts and a big T-shirt. I wrapped my hair in a towel, and proceeded downstairs to the door. When I opened the door, I was immediately engulfed in a huge ass hug. I just held him and he carried me upstairs to my room. I missed him, my gay bestie. I truly loved him. We went to my bathroom and talked about everything. He also saved my ass for the semester, all I had to do was go to my remaining classes and take notes. I also had to take the midterm exam. Which I wasn't worried about quite honestly.

"So, Billie?" Klaus asked. I could see the concern in his eyes when I turned to look at him.

"Mm let's not. I have nothing to say, she put my family in danger by even going near Nora and  on top of that, she put herself in it. I don't care what Nora does to me, but everyone else is off limits." I said, putting my hair in a bun.

"You need to talk to her babes. That girl seems to be in love with you. The way she was acting while you were gone. My god, she managed to get hella close with your sisters and me. She wants you bitch, and it seems like some forever ever type shit." Klaus said. He had a point he told me what's been going on ever since I left, especially with Billie. I know I haven't voiced out loud that I love her. I definitely do feel it, just not ready to say it. We've been apart all this time and she has been at the house every night since I've been gone. I have to see her. Like now.
I grab my phone and decided to go to Billies. Klaus said he'd drive me, since he's been at her place before to drop some shit off.

As we pull up I see Billie outside with a girl that I don't recognize. I get out of the car as my mind is already jumping to conclusions, but I remain calm on the outside. Billie doesn't notice until I slam the door, and her eyes go wide. Not the reaction I was expecting. I walked over to her and give her a huge hug, but she doesn't give one back immediately. She's just in shock? Right? I looked at her for a moment and realize a mark on her neck. I certainly didn't leave it there. I let out a huge sigh and shake my head. I go to turn around and she stops me trying to pull me back to her, but I stayed in the position I was in until she let me go. Then I turned around slowly and faced her. She cheated on me.

"Adre, please let me explain." Her voice cracked. I'm only looking at her and she's cracking under pressure. She's only doing this because she got caught. We haven't even been together that fucking long and then this shit. I knew I rushed into this, way to quickly. I knew this was a dream, a fallacy, a mistake.

I gave her nod to let her know to continue talking and she try's to grab my hand to lead me to the house but I pull away and walk towards the door by myself. She opens the door and leads me to the living room, where I sit on the couch. She sits next to me hesitantly and she starts talking.