II. Clearer

Yup. An update 🤟

Ella looked around her.

She could hear her own breathing as she felt like everyone around her disappeared and she's all alone in there... And that someone who she felt like staring at her.

Her knees bucked and she felt like crying.

It's been like this after that unfortunate and eventful night.

She always feels like someone's watching or following her.

Ewan nya lang sa iba pero palaging ganito ang nararamdaman nya. Whether she's alone... Or even with crowd like this.

It's like, this creature, no matter how far she'll ran away will still follow and haunt her.

She tensed when she felt like she heard footsteps coming towards her.

Never looking back, she started walking faster, bumping with other people just to get out of...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

...

...

....

.....

She jumped out of her skin when someone grabbed her from the side and she felt her heart was about to burst out of her chest.

"BESH!"

Napasinghap si Ella at napapikit.

Natawa si Dennise sa inaasta ng kaibigan. "Ano ka ba, Besht? Para kang nakakita ng multo?"

Ella huffed as she tried to internally calm herself.

"No. But I certainly know what it feels like when a demon or... What creature was that enter and posses your body!"

Dennise blinked and then backed down, "Okay. Okay, I'm sorry... Of course, I shouldn't have sneaked up on you."

Both best friends stare at each other.

"But I'm not really sneaking up on you though. Kanina pa kita tinatawag pero hindi mo 'ko pinapansin... Parang di mo ko naririnig tapos nung lalapitan sana kita bigla ka namang naglakad ng mabilis" Dennise answered.

Ella bit her lip as she finally got her heart to calm down.

"Sorry... Sorry kung... Kung natarayan kita."

Den smiled sadly.

"Gusto mo kumain?"

Ella shrugged. "Sige ba..."

They walked hand in hand but at the back of Ella's mind, she felt like she's still being watched. She looked around one last time but nothing.

She swallowed the lump on her throat and just suck it up.

+-+-+-+-+-+

Dennise and Ella sat on a table next to the glass wall as they started enjoying their food.

Ella silently eat while Dennise kept stealing glances at her friend.

"So... Uhm..." Dennise started. "Di ko alam na, na naging magugulatin ka after... You know?"