After Class

The fountain Ollie - Oliver - spoke of resided at the edge of the school grounds, donated by the Meid family themselves, so the more ironic she was asked to meet there.

However, the setting was beautiful. And romantic. There was a slight stream trickling from a waterfall, red and yellow autumn leaves swirling past the reflective surface, as if admiring themselves.

She heard the shuffle of feet, and whisked around, frightfully yelling, "Who's there?"

"Jeez, chill. You're loud for such a small thing."
A shortish boy, around her height, with turquoise eyes and blonde hair approached her. She recognised him from the cafeteria, but then realised she actually knew his name: Ivan  Brennor, the rich Russian who inherited millions selling his father's old oil.

"Oh, it's you." Y/N replied. "I thought Meid was meant to meet me here." Ivan walked slowly towards her, like a man telling a stray puppy not to worry.

"Eh, you know. He doesn't give a crap about much. Probably forgot it already." He looked at her with his ocean eyes. To Y/N, there was something so calm about this boy, and it made her feel at peace. She smiled slightly, held captive by that handsome face of his.
"Well thanks. I'll leave now, I guess."

When Y/N turned away, someone grasped my wrist. She recognised the grip, it was the exact same that held her chin like manacles only hours before.

"Meid. Didn't think you'd show."
"I'm a man of my word, sweet cheeks. Let's get down to business." He tugged her arm, switching his grip so he held her forcefully by the shoulders.

Y/N tried to squirm away, making eye contact with Ivan, begging him with large E/C eyes. He bashfully turned away, holding his face.

"I'm giving you the opportunity to become my girlfriend." Ollie grinned down at her with a hint of a sneer. He was mocking her.
"You're the most beautiful girl in the school, by far, and perfectly suited to be by my side, along with many others. I can give you anything your little heart desires."

She was at a loss for words. Why the f*ck would he think I would agree to this sort of treatment??
"I know, you're speechless. I'll take that as a ye-" She kneed him in the balls.

"I couldn't care less about your money, your looks, anything you could give me! Do you think you can buy me?"

He shakily chuckled, holding his d*ck protectively, but amused all the same. "There's nothing money can't buy, right?"

She shivered, massive deja vu. For once, she didn't have a response. She shoved past his limping figure and stormed off.

Ivan slowly bent down to Ollie's face level, ehhh was pretty low considering his height. "Your first rejection, should I mark the date?" A tinge of a smile pulled at Ivan's lips.
"Shut up, asshat. You could've helped."
"How? I didn't want my manhood dented either."

Ollie stood his full height, holding his chin delicately, and licking his tender lips he'd hoped to embrace Y/N with. As a joke of course. He wouldn't have minded getting serious though. Now, it was just the beginning, for both Y/N and Ollie.

"Don't tell me you still like her?" Ivan couldn't help but find it amusing as well. Who was this girl?

"No woman has the guts to do that. And that's what makes her all the more interesting."

Oh Y/N, you have no idea what you've gotten yourself into.

It's kinda short... sorry guys