Darius

The girl stormed up to her room, slamming the door behind her.

It was only ten in the morning. The students had been dismissed for the rest of the day so the police could examine the crime scene.

While they rejoiced at this reason to skip out on school, but Y/N had no idea how she was going to get to tomorrow.

She was so....

So sick.

At the fact someone,

Her friend,

Would die so suddenly.

And one real question really went around through her head:

Who the f**k would do this?

She cried until she couldn't breathe, and didn't want anyone to save her.

The girl ended up binge watching Attack on Titan. Unlike most people, the chaos and confusion calmed her down. It reminded her slightly that maybe her life wasn't so bad.

And Eren and Levi were a snac.

"Y/N! Honey! You've been up there for so long! Something came in the mail for you, and God it looks expensive!"

Shit, the party.

No the "get-together".

In that moment of time there was nothing more she wanted to do but cancel on Darren. But in her heart it would be such a jerkish mood, so she reached for a hairbrush, trying and failing to subdue her H/C hair.

The girl ran downstairs, breathless.
"Hey mom, can I have the package please?"

M/N raised a horribly drawn eyebrow at her, but obliged, handing her a large bulky package.

When the girl had that in her arms and was getting ready to ascend the stairs to her room when Miss. L/N clicked her tongue, motioning Y/N back.

Two fingers.
Bent in two places.
Beckoning her.

"Yes. Hi. You. You're not done."

"What now?"

Her face spilt into a grin.
"Ya got more boxes kid."

About what felt like ten more boxes, she returned to the familiarity of her room. It smelled faintly of tears.

She didn't want to feel miserable anymore. It was a sickening feeling.

A knock at the door helped her reel from staring at her cactus.

"Do you want help getting ready?"

Y/N stared at her in confusion.

"Oh, someone called. He sounded like a rich young gentleman. He said he would pop by in about twenty minutes."

The H/C jumped. "Yup, yup I'll definitely need help!" She hurriedly pulled her shirt over her head. "Can you take the dress out the package?"

M/N cleared her throat.

"Actually, the boy sent someone ahead."
M/N moved out the doorway to reveal a beautiful girl, bearing an expensive looking jewellery and makeup box.

M/N pushed a stray lock of H/C out of her face.
"I used to have to do my own makeup for when I went out with your father. He never sent people to help me. You're lucky," she pouted.

"If that's all m'am, I'll wait outside for the young master."

M/N gulped and nodded. The girl left. The older woman thumbed the doorway in awe. 'She's gorgeous.' She mouthed.