Reunited

Another update!!

Despite the agitated silence, the clock kept ticking in an oddly therapeutic way, evenly, like someone was snapping their fingers in time to music no one else but the clock could hear. That's if, of course, a cloak was animate.

In fact, the sound was so rhythmic, he found himself tapping his foot in time: 1, 2, 1, 2. He unfortunately lost count for the amount of times he did this, which would gesture the time on the clock he daren't turn to, his piercing gaze only on the body of a girl in front of him. His girl.

Of course, he felt the inability to breathe in this atmosphere because someone was breathing down his neck. No, four other people. He sighed, running a bony hand through his blond hair. Ollie had found it difficult to lead despite last night's display of bravery and strength. The boys were just unwilling to comply, especially their newly dethroned leader, who was grumbling incoherently in the corner, far from the rest of the group.

As well as this, in Y/N's disgraceful state, he found himself deprived from certain tendencies a man such as himself needed.

Sex.

Suddenly, the raging stare of four predators skinned Ollie as he mentally face planted.
"Shit, I said that out loud, didn't I?"

Xavier looked particularly upset, pouting under his dishevelled mane of red hair, a consequence of the many sleepless nights he lived without Y/N. "Yes."

"You shouldn't say such things, I might get out the hammer," Darius said, with a type of irritation that could be perceived as happiness. He placed a hand on Ollie's shoulder, squeezing it threateningly.

Ollie nervously laughed. "How do you know I'm talking about Y/N? I might—!"

"Why else would you be here?" snapped Ivan. That shut Ollie up for sure. And they returned to the nonchalant silence, which was interrupted by the soft humming of the male who had stayed quiet during all of this.

The group endured about twenty seconds of it.

Irked, Ollie turned around and yelled, "WHY DO YOU HAVE AIRPODS IN?! ISNT THIS IMPORTANT TO YOU?!"

"Shh. You might wake my dear Y/N," Rio smiled. Stunned, the crimson eyed male turned back around grumpily, much to Rio's delight. It was an absolute delight to get under his skin. The other boys sent him looks of surprised respect, considering they knew Rio had tried to wake her up with his "amazing" violin music.

Their arguing covered up the gasps and splutters of the girl rested carefully on a four poster bed.

Y/N felt a seer, a sharp pain, rush through her skull when she moved, causing her craze that. She gasped and spluttered as she recalled a dream; one full of bloody smiles and deaths and screams until only six were left—

She woke, though she tried not to make it apparent, as she could sense the presence of around four or five other people wherever they were, whether it be a hospital, no it wouldn't be that. But judging from their voices, they were probably male.

Shouts went deaf and then full of volume again. The E/C eyed girl guessed an atmosphere of disagreement, but she couldn't understand why, or hear properly. Her head ached.

The girl went into thought again, in an attempt to guess what was happening without having to open her eyes to the worst possibility. She knew some boys, scary boys. She only hoped it wasn't them—

Nope it was.

The domineering voice of Meid, Ollie Meid, cut through the air like a knife to a cake, or something else more sinister for imagery.

However, it didn't make sense to Y/N. Yes, she could imagine Ollie and his two friends, but who were the others?

Her breathing became uneven with panic, and someone seemed to catch on. He approached, a cologne unrecognisable to her drowning her senses. Y/N resisted the temptation to to cough, however the slightest of scrunches adorned her still features.

The unidentified boy ran a finger down her cheek, thumb pressing on her bottom lip. The silence was tense. He leaned forward, so far Y/N feared she flinched, and came to rest his lips just above her neck. She winced, not caring whether or not he heard. The girl felt him smirk into the crook, before raising himself to her ear.

"You can stop pretending now. I could tell for a while, you're pretty awful at acting." Ivan.

She sat up so quick she bashed her head into Ivan's. He reeled back to obvious and immense pain.
"Motherfuck—!" He groaned while at least three other people laughed. His nose was bleeding, and pretty badly at that.

"That's what you get for springing a surprise on her. I bet you were thinking you were like Prince Charming, when you're really just Prince Incesting." Y/N was still disoriented, wasn't taking in much of what they were saying. She clutched her head, spinning her head to face the small blond who'd told the others of her awakening.

Ivan let tears of not only pain but anger trickle down his cheeks. Y/N had a strong urge to protect him and place a hand to his cheek, heck even apologise.

She stared at the group of people beside her and immediately decided she rather be asleep.

"T-This is a dream, right?"

"As flattered and overjoyed as I would be," Y/N diverted her attention to focus on Darius, who winked slyly, "That's not the case."

Xavier, sourly jealous, rushed forward to grab Y/N head and placed a kiss to each knuckle, which took a while. Everyone was staring at him, either annoyed or bored.

"Your Highness," Y/N remarked, coldly. The prince ignored this, squeezing her hand.

"Xavier, remember?" It sounded frantically desperate.

"Ok, just what the fuck is going on here?" She turned her gaze to Rio, who had not spoken a word but seemed brimmed with silent joy.

"We're taking care of you."

"Yes, you've done a brilliant job, but I need to go, my mom must be worried—!"

"Lay back down, Y/N." Ollie placed his hands on her shoulders, only to be beaten by Ivan, who pressed her head against the pillow with his bloodied hands. They left a red handprint on her head, like a mark of belonging. Now she was panicking, her first instinct the whole thing being a dream, now the fact that Ivan would. Not. Move. His. Hand.

She was incapacitated.

Her head was forced in the direction of the boys. Y/N glared. They smirked.

"Good girl."

Their grins were unhinged from sanity, and tears pricked at her eyes. She would not cry. No. NO. Not in front of these psychopaths. Why weren't they letting her leave? Ok, where were they??

She croaked our, "Where are we?"

Xavier held a smile as he rushed to her other side, grasping the free hand and absolutely bursting that he'd found it first. "All in good time, my love," he purred. She wasn't even looking his way. Y/N would NOT take his shit today, however she had the feeling she'd have to in the future.

Ollie reached into his bag and pulled out some papers. "Now, we'd like to have a couple words with you."

The look on his face told her that there were more than just a "couple words."