Diamonds

Picture of diamond necklace.
Just searched up diamond necklace. Nothing special.

REAL IMPORTANT MESSAGE:
MY SCHOOL UNBLOCKED WATTPAD ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
S'all good. S'all good.

When she woke up, the sun shone through the window, reflecting on the diamond necklace she kept on the bedside table. All the glittering made Y/N stir, and she shifted slightly, groaning as she unglued one eye from the next.

Just looking at it made her wonder if Ollie has intentionally brought the necklace along with him. She flushed stupidly, before thinking,

But how would he know where I worked? He almost — almost — looked surprised to see me.

But some part of her brain kept thinking,
Did he just keep it on him in case I accept?
I'm a horrible person, aren't I?

She turned over guiltily, letting her eyes close.

Before they bolted open.

"Shit!"

She hurriedly got out of bed, racing to put on the uniform she'd been wearing yesterday.

God, why am I so disgusting?

And why do I keep oversleeping??

I think I have issues.

She quickly glanced at the necklace, reaching out and slipping it between her fingers. Y/N lifted it over her H/C hair, before doing the chain at the back of her neck.

Perfect.

"There you are, Y/N." She mother sounded so exasperated she almost felt guilty. M/N L/N (which is technically your Mother's maiden name) really was an impatient lady, and when her husband left her to be with his secretary, who had recently had his other three year old child, a boy, no doubt, his attitude towards her family had changed, he was distant, and didn't pay child support for his three year old daughter.

There were no pictures of him anymore, and the ladies didn't speak of him.

Y/N's mother converted back to her maiden name, and Y/N did the same.

She couldn't be quite sure what her father's last name was anyway, not that she cared for the bastard.

Her mother placed a dish of F/F in front of her. She looked tired. So tired.

"Your job treating you right?" Y/N asked, stuffing F/F down her throat.

"Yeah... well enough. It ain't the same without him here."

Y/N pretended she was listening, but was really picking a stain of F/F out of her shirt. However, she could tell the subject was sore.

Her mother picked up a book and whacked the back of her head lightly.

"Hey! Hurry up and eat! I gotta get to work and I ain't trusting you alone at home. You might just end up watching animes instead of school."

True.

"Where did you get the necklace from?" M/N raised an eyebrow, smoothly changing the subject.

"A friend."
Y/N munched at a bit of F/F. "See ya, mom!"

"Some friend..." M/N muttered.