Character Info

(As requested by @nicetry19 )

You don't have to focus on the "Earlier moments" part, that's more a recap.

There's you, Y/N.
(Obviously)

Here come your yanderessss:

Ollie Meid

Info: He is the sole heir to the Meid foundation, who own hundreds of bars across the country

Info:
He is the sole heir to the Meid foundation, who own hundreds of bars across the country. He is known for being a play boy, often seen with more than two girls per night. His current interest is Y/N L/N, a regular teenage girl.

Earlier moments:
He tried to punch Austin, but Y/N stopped him. Ollie messes with her after but was honestly intrigued. He asks her to be his girlfriend but she rejects him, only making him more determined to make her his. Later on, he encounters her at her job as a lifeguard, he becomes jealous of his close friend, Ivan, and drags him and Rio to their business dinner with their parents. Half way through brought dinner, Rio and Ivan leave with their fathers outraged at their proposition, leaving Ollie and his father to order dinner.
He meets Y/N again, giving her the diamonds he was going to give her earlier if she accepted to be his girlfriend.

Likes: getting attention, eating at fancy restaurants, secretly likes hugs, and British food (fish and chips or toad in the hole).

Dislikes: being rejected, being alone, thinking about his Mom, and noodles.

Rio (previously called River) Edwards

Info: He is the second son of the Edward family

Info: He is the second son of the Edward family. His family doesn't pay much attention to him, but he doesn't mind. He keeps to himself. However, a life led like that can be to extreme loneliness, the desire for love that will fill the empty space. That's where Y/N comes in.

Earlier moments: He first encounters Y/N in the music that was reserved for her, even though they've been at school together since kindergarten. She shouts at him, confused, and he apologising. He finds himself smitten with her. After hinting he would like her to stay, she declines, telling him she has to go to her part time job. He gets mad, the psychotic kid he is, crushing his violin. He then follows her to her job as a lifeguard, but doesn't appear in front of her.