Waitressing

Finally I'm back.
Fancy restaurant 😊🔝

Being a lifeguard was easy.

On the other hand, waitressing at a fancy restaurant for the rich part of town was exhausting.

People would hardly give waiters a second glance, let alone thank them or tip them.

Y/N ran away from Darren. It was super uncomfortable for the female. And it's not like he could follow me. Well, he could if he wanted.

He was going there, wasn't he?
Of course he wouldn't. She laughed to herself, pulling her H/L hair into a straggly ponytail.

Albert shifted in his sit.

He looked over his shoulder at fuming male.

"Would you like to go after her, sir?"

"No... no. We just have to wait."
His phone rang.
"Yes?"
"Your uncle has requested your presence at the palace." It was his head maid. Darius knew she had a crush on him, and it was fun to toy with her.
"Of course~ would you like me to see you after?" He heard squeals from the other end of the phone.
"Y-Your Highness- Darius you naughty boy~ If your uncle or cousin were to see, what would become of us?" Ugh, how he hated fake cutesy tones.
His eyes darkened. "Did you really think I would?" He whispered, barely audible. "I have better taste."
He could imagine her squirming, and he smirked. He found her behaviour disgusting. Y/N, on the other hand...

...was being yelled at.
"ARE YOU SERIOUS?! THIS IS THE SECOND TIME YOUVE BEEN LATE THIS MONTH. IF YOU SCREW UP AGAIN YOU'RE OUT!"

"I'm sorry sir but-"

"No buts! ONE MORE SCREW UP! Take Eliza for example," he gestured towards a smirking blonde haired lady who was smirking, "perfect employee. You could learn from her example."

She rolled her eyes while her boss waltzed to the other side of the restaurant to tend to a snobbish looking couple.

She shifted around a bit, twiddling strands of H/C hair through her fingers. It oddly reminded her of Darren. 

She stopped.

"Y/N!" The girl rolled her eyes at Eliza's voice.

"Yes, Eliza dear?"
"You better stop with that sarcasm. I need you to deliver this dessert to table 4 and take orders from tables 25 and 70."

Y/N scratched her head. "Where's table seventy again?"
"Idiot! The deluxe suite."
"Right..." she mumbled as Eliza sent her off.

She went to the kitchen part of the restaurant, where Jackie usually worked.
"Sup Jackie..." She grinned at the fact she was talking to someone she actually liked.
"Dessert. Table four. Chop chop!"
"What's with you today?" Y/N saw anger flash in Jackie's eyes.
"Oh nothing," She said, through gritted teeth.
"Is it about your ex?"
"Take the dessert to table four, L/N."
"L/N?" She scoffed. "Fine."

God what's with her today?

She plopped the dessert on table 4, accidentally splashing a bit on the boy who was going to eat it. He shrieked.
"I...I'm so sorry!"
"Insolent brat!" She felt a surge of anger go throughout her body, but felt her boss eyeing her.
She forced a smile, saying, "I'll get someone else to get another dessert, ok?"
The boy sniffed, but glanced at his parents. They nodded.
"Alright, make sure you have someone actually capable of doing this job. I'll make sure to report this to the manager."
A tiny bit of dessert, Jesus... what do they pay me for?
"Good job Jimmy! Such a mature boy!"
"Do be sure to report her!"
Those people were praising him!