When death starts piling up

Well fuck me for going AWOL

She wasn't entirely sure why she was being restrained. As far as the girl knew, she hadn't done anything wrong.

Well. Maybe.

But she still didn't understand why she was chained to a tree in the middle of the woods. With a gag. And a man. Probably. The last thing she remembered was the party. A lingering smell of... chloroform?

"Do you know what these woods are?" A voice asked, oddly familiar, oddly regal.

Through her gag, she could only roll her eyes in the darkness. As if seeing this, a hand ripped the gag off, but it couldn't have been the one that was talking to her.

There's more than one person here.

"How should I know? I want to know why I'm here, now." She spat.

The person didn't respond, merely walking over to her to sit down on a log next to her.
"This is the woods nearby where I first met her," he mused.

That voice...

"Have we met before? Did I do something to offend you?"

The boy sighed. She would not listen to his story. "Maybe it's better if you gag her, Darius."

Her blood ran cold. "EXCUSE ME I'LL SCREAM I KNOW THE PRINCE AND HE LIVES ME JUST WAIT AND I'LL MJDKSNDKdf—"

Her eyes widened. Had she heard correctly? "Dawjjsrius? Mashhter?"
Darius? Master?

"Well, she's clever. What can I say?"
Darius grinned down at her, blue eyes glistening.

In fact, the person he was looking at, the woman tied to a tree was his head maid. Clara.

Nononononono this isn't right. I... pushed her. That girl should be out the picture. Why am I the one being punished?

Clara shifted her gaze so she stared at the another boy. It couldn't be...?

His red hair stood out a little too much in the darkness. Prince Xavier and Prince Darius were the ones keeping her captive.

"Judging from the look in your face you've figured out who we are. I was going to let you off with a warning, but I'm afraid that can't happen now."

"Finish your story, cousin, so we can be done with this and go see Y/N. And be with her. Touch her, kiss her... other things." Darius mused, unaware that the mere thought of that girl seemed to give him a *cough* large tent.

That was horrifying to Clara. She struggled against the gag. She could live without Darius loving her but she couldn't live without her life.

Xavier held a similar expression to hers. "Shut up, Darius. I'm the one with the hammer."

Darius lifted his hands up slowly. "You win, cousin." He chuckled, going silent so Xavier could finish.

"As I was saying, Clara, these woods are nearby when I first met her. The love of my life. I think I was shocked at first, I mean, she appeared as suddenly as she left in the end, but of course I invited home with me. My first friend. She lied, unfortunately. Her father is not dead but apparently he's not even in the picture!" He swiftly pointed the hammer at Darius. "It was him at first."

"I kept searching, nonetheless. You'll notice, Clara, how each servant looks the same. They all look similar to her. My cousin and I just had to keep her memory around."

They all have... h/C hair. Like me. Like her.

"Out of everyone, Clara. You surely understand how far we are willing to go for someone so dear to us. Like you to Darius. He was worth almost killing her?"

Darius yawned, mumbling, "I liked you, I really did. Shame you had to go and ruin it."

Xavier smirked, usually brown eyes scarlet in anticipation. It was clear to see he was not used to this, but he enjoyed it immensely.

"Are you fucking done now, Xavier?" Darius pulled uncomfortably at his pants.
"We have to get Rio. He's stuck with the guns and gotta pick him up."

"I'll make it quick."

The hammer swung. Thud.

Her scream was muffled.

Ollie was cold. The vent outside the hospital was releasing puffs of smoke coloured gas into street.

He was forbade from seeing Y/N, but yet here he was. Rio was getting the guns... those prick of princes were killing the girl... and wherever Ivan was, he was far from here. Hopefully.

He knew the nurses would've taken away the necklace... the one Darius had given her; which meant naturally Ollie, who had broken, kindly, into her home and stolen it back from her room.

Hell, he didn't know how it was possible, but the jewels almost smelled like the mask of purely natural scent she wore.

Y/N could wear it again.

He smiled, dipping his head into a black cap. He carefully placed a large sum of money in front of the head nurse, named Matthias, who nodded and led him to the staircase.

Her room was quiet. She was obviously asleep. He nodded approvingly at the restraints. Rio was right.

A sniffle sent his head flying.

Well, flying forward in shock. He didn't think he had company.

"Oh sorry." It was a girl, around Y/N's age. She looked like that boy who was killed... Austin.

"Ollie... Ollie Meid?"

"You're that guy's sister, Isla. And Y/N best friend." Ollie dipped his head. "Sorry for your loss."
He wasn't about to tell her that he knew who murdered her brother.

"It's just..." Isla dabbed her eyes, "I didn't know where Y/N was... no one does. After my brother was killed and the investigation was put off by the crown, I just couldn't deal with more of my friends being hurt. In fact, oh, you might want to see this."
She pulled an envelope out her bag and handed it to him. "I was meant to read one letter, and give the other one to you." A chuckle. "I don't know how a letter could know you would come, but here you are!"

It was addressed to him.
The blonde haired boy swiftly opened it up, and settled his gaze on the first line of writing. The only line.

Would you mind killing her?

-I

Ollie could imagine Ivan, that squirmy little one that turned so cold, pulling his black gloves on—

while addressing Xavier and Darius.

"So, any more loose ends I need to know about?"

The boys shook their heads at him, causing Ivan to smile.

"Let's find out more about Y/N then."

He pat the head of a tied up, bloody, PI.