Game

(Because Y/N wouldn't listen for her damn life)

Does anyone ever get the overwhelming feeling to create something beautiful?

"Wait! Please, Ollie, listen to me!"

Intrigued, everyone in the room turned their attention to Y/N, all of them except Jackie, who was mumbling incoherently and breathing heavily, the swelling cut on her head gently seeping out oozes of blood.

"...Go on."

"W-w-well... I say we play for my and Jackie's lives."

He laughed, and the rest started to, appalled by her apparent request.

"Did they hit your head too hurt? Y/N, sweetheart, you're hardly in a position to negotiate with us."

"I-If-if you win, then I promise... I won't fight back. But I'll have a few questions."

Ivan scoffed, as if Ollie was going to fall for this shit—

"And what if you win?" The said boy asked suspiciously.

"You let Jackie and I go. We can go back to normal."

There was no possible way for that to happen.

But, desperation tends to put people in unadmirable and completely crazy mind sets. Y/N had passed all of this points and she lingered on the brink.

"You think we'll be friends? Will you still talk to me? Ollie!" Xavier whined in the background. I mean, think about it. Last time Y/N was allowed to move of her own free will, she'd left him. Now, wasn't it only logically to prevent that?

Darius sent him a glare, crossing his arms across his chest. Of course, none of this really mattered. When he became king, because he would, Darius would just kill these idiots and have Y/N to himself. There are so many accidents that could happen in the palace, you know; running into a sword pointed at you, rat poison in food; and so on, because it was numerous.

Ivan, watched the two annoying cousins. He used to be their leader. In fact, he was the one who led them to the point they were. The group was created by him, all of this was his, including his dear little sister. She didn't know yet, but Ivan could use that to his advantage. So, why was Y/N gambling her life with Ollie? She even wore his jewels around her neck. They were quite ugly. I'll tear them off.

Rio, was playing the dramatic violin music in the background. He observed the proceedings with glee, and was overjoyed with the possibility of showing Y/N how much he improved, repeating the encounters of that fateful day they met, with one twist: he'd make her fall.

"Okay. I'll entertain you. But if you lose," a smirk overtook Ollie's face as he gripped her closer, so much she wanted to gag but his undeniable enjoyment wore her down, "you're all mine."

The whole room read: yeah right, buddy.

He tossed her head back, before running a hand through his, fake walk-wondering.

"Here are the rules: you play a game with each of us, and if you win three or more, you win overall. You and your pathetic friend will be free." He chuckled at the darkened face Y/N took. "My turn."

Jackie, still held at gunpoint, whimpered, but was kicked quickly in the jaw to shut her mouth. Y/N couldn't properly see, but at Ollie's feet, blood was seeping closer and closer.

"Now, what should we play? I mean, it is the game of your life..."

Why would I say that? Y/N thought. She was pretty terrible at games but at that point it seemed the best option. Wait! I can play checkers! And just about poker, though, as you can tell, I'm not that lucky.