Secrets Revealed

Last night

"Maybe we didn't completely think this through." Rio said.

"Ya think?"
Ivan shrugged in response. Sure, the matter really wasn't much, but the mess was astonishing.

Blood splatters littered the trails as Rio struggled to lug the body up the hill. His limbs threatened to snap under the pressure, the PI was fat, and he was bleeding like mad. He felt regretful.

Y/N. Y/N. Y/N. Y/N. Y/N. Y/N. Y/N. Y/N. Y/N. Y/N. Y/N. Y/N. Y/N. Y/N. Y/N. Y/N. Y/N. Y/N.Y/N. Y/N. Y/N. Y/N. Y/N. Y/N. Y/N. Y/N. Y/N.Y/N. Y/N. Y/N. Y/N. Y/N. Y/N. Y/N. Y/N. Y/N. I'm doing it for Y/N.

"Please tell me your men are taking care of this, Darius?" Though he sent a raised eyebrow to Xavier. The two were practically twins that would not share.

He smirked, kicking the man(already dead) causing a splurge of blood to trickle out of his head. Then again, he wouldn't either.

He glanced at Ollie, who remained silent as he dragged the body of a girl that looked similar to the one Ivan himself had killed months ago. He had to admit, that pathetic, scrawny, blonde noodle had definitely changed. For someone who once could describe himself as a fart, he'd grown, if possible.

He shook the silly thoughts from his head. The golden eyed male turned to Ivan, adjusting his black gloves. "Put them in the shed."
The blonde haired boy looked disgusted as Ollie accidentally let loose a spurt of blood which covered half of Ivan's brand new suit.

Ivan's eyes were lit with dominance, shining hues of greenish blue.

"Do you want to apologise, or are you next?"

Ollie just stared. The others with him, already tired of the shorty. It was a shame he was the brain.

Present

"I'm, not admitted?" Y/N was dressed in her school uniform, bandages covering any skin showing she could. Hopefully no one could recognise her, and thank god the hospital didn't last night.

"...No. I haven't seen Y/N L/N on this list for... what, months? Where have you been?"

Y/N scratched his head. "I...I don't... the hospital."

"Hey! Get out of that room, girl! It's reserved!"
She held up a hand and apologised.
"Just go before I call the police."
"Oh, and you girl, you look dumb in them bandages." He turned to his buddy, who said, "Should we ID?"
"Nah, fam."
Y/N left before anyone suspected a thing(well, almost). She only hoped those boys wouldn't arrive soon.

The lady at the desk's expression softened. "Look, honey, I can sympathise. I really can." And just as the H/C haired girl had begun to feel comfortable in the environment she was currently in: "The best I can do is tell you politely to get off the grounds before I call one of those boys: I'm sure Ivan would love to hear from you."
Her eyes contained both warning and threat. "Hon, a little bit of advice, change your name, move away, dye your hair, and not particularly in that order."

Y/N's eyes widened, but made sure to nod her head in some sort of sign of understanding. "Those bandages also make you look stupid, you might wanna change."
After being told that twice, she whinged. "R-right ma'am."

She grabbed her childish school bag, which had
her favourite anime character on it (y'all know who that is... 😉)

The E/C eyed girl had no plan ahead of her. Y/N couldn't go home, despite knowing her mother was steadily waiting her return (M/N had received a call from the Royal family, the O'Connor's, explaining Y/N's disappearance from her life: she was working on a specific project with five boys).

Alright, Y/N, think. Think, think, for once in your stupid life. No phone, no money, I guess I could beg?

The bell was more drawn out that usual, Xavier noticed. Perhaps the absence of Y/N's presence was taking its toll on the rest of his life. He sighed, therefore thinking of Y/N: her eyes, her smell, lips, body—

"It's like you're intentionally trying to destroy yourself." Darius. Xavier slid his glare to him.

"Has anyone checked up on her today?"
"Why would you think anything would change?"
"She's woken up, Darius, Ollie told me. Oh fuck I wasn't supposed to—"
"Why wasn't I told?" Darius's eyes were filled with rage as he lifted his cousin from the ground, voice hoarse with hurt he tried to conceal. Truly.
Instead, Xavier decided to tease his cousin dear. "What? You want a beating? 'Cause not afraid to. That's one less rival."
"You know, Xavier, deep down, Ivan is delusional. We need to work together."
The next bell rang. Xavier raised a scarlet eyebrow.

His ringtone went off in three short buzzes. The male excused himself from the teacher with a hand and an apologetic smile.

"Lord Brennor (Ivan), the photo you couldn't recover of Y/N's father, we found a match."

"Oh?"

"I-I-It's your father." Ivan dropped the phone, he bent over, as if he had ran a marathon, breaking into sweat, panic sinking into rapid breathes. What? Perhaps I've heart wrong heard wrong wrong wrong. MY FATHER. HER MOTHER. No no no I have a mother just like me my half sister I—

As if it had none affect, he retrieved his phone from the ground.
"Y-you were saying?" He squeaked.
"Are you okay, young master?"

Why wouldn't I be I just found out my beloved, my everything that will be mine really has been mine all along. My sister. She is mine, has been. I must mention to father that his slip up was the bets thing he's ever done.

Ivan found himself grinning, sinisterly. I am winning.
"Of course, continue, my abode."
"It's quite distressing—"

"S-she's gone."
Finally in my grasp but you eSCAPE HOW

"What the fuck are you talking about?" He managed to gasp out. This girl, a thrill in both exciting and heart racing—

"S-S-she left the hospital."

"So go get her back."

"Y-yes sir. I'll send a squad to find her."

"Thank you. Don't make me do it myself." The last bit was a threat.

The hang up tone was like a flatline.

What an exciting sound.

:)