Hospital, screeching and restraints

Sorru this took too long— I'm lazy af 🤭
Thank you guys for dealing with my horrible writing 😓

She woke up in a garden. Y/N rubbed her head, hand bristling her H/C hair, causing her to gasp in pain. There was something on her head.

Frick...

Tentatively, she reached up, grabbing the thing that was on her head.

It was a crown... made of flowers. A large rose heading it had thrones growing out of it.

I guess the cut makes sense now.

A loud thud was heard, and a male shouted.

"Y/N...? What do you think you're doing?" His voice was filled with some sort of sadistic... longing...?

"What? WHO ARE YOU? WHERE AM I?"

She was slapped, and it hurt like hell. This man had rings made of iron.
"I'm going to give you three seconds to explain yourself."

"I have nothing to say."

"You've been good for months, so why now? Huh, are you trying to separate us??"

The voice was familiar.

He knelt in front of her. His eyes were pretty.

"Why would you take off your crown, my queen?"

"..."

Well.

What the f—

There was a sort of faint sound. It sounded like a women screeching, stretching her vocal chords along some strings.

Y/N winced as she held her hand up to her head, only to be met with bandages, and not a flower crown.

Y/N quickly sat up.

"What...?" She groaned. "Where...?"

She remembered the garden. She spun her head down. She wasn't bleeding... but she was in a hospital robe.

The boy next to her lay down his violin, concerned look on his face. The music had stopped.
"Y/N?"

So... the screeching came from this joker?

Wait... it was Rio.

"Where's... the garden... what... roses...?"

She was genuinely confused, before she settled on:

"What happened to me?"

"I-I... were tryna figure out. All the doctors reckon is that you hit your head pretty hard. I personally know nothing about medical care but I think you gotta concussion."

"Shit... Shit. Where was I?"

You stared into Rio. He looked at you, concerned. "That man whore's party."

He obviously thought she couldn't take care of herself. Was that a... smirk?

"Oh... Darius... the prince guy..." she managed, shakily.

"Are you sure you're alright?" Río came over, grabbing her arms to carefully help her up. He rubbed them with his fingers.

She sighed, not finding the strength to push him away. "I'm fine."

She gasped as she was held back by a strap that held her ankle to the bed.

"What the fuck."

"Oh yeah. I forgot to mention. I have restrained you to the bed. It looked like you were having a nightmare and you were moving around too much." Rio stated, blunt as ever. He pulled away from her, tucking the violin into its case. At least he didn't smash it this time.

Y/N, however, was sent into a wave of over whelming panic. "A-are the doctors ok with this??"

"Well, not really. They don't know yet." He laughed adoringly at her.

She passed out. This kid was too much.

Rio's eyes darkened, as he helped the slumped H/C haired girl back into the hospital bed.

He gently kissed her forehead. "I'm only doing what's best for you, Y/N dear."

His phone rang and he answered it within seconds.

"What is it Ivan?"

"Ollie wants to go over the plan."

"Those princes will be there too, I presume." Rio hated them.

"Naturally. We all want what's best for the girl." Ivan responded.

"..." The golden eyed boy was speechless. It'd been a month. School had been going fine, but the mysterious disappearance of both Y/N and that kid who was killed, Austin had made its mark. Until Rio and the rest kindly explained Y/N was in a comma.

They'd been having those meetings ever since. No one knew what they were for.

Yet.

And each one of the boys had been visiting Y/N, bringing gifts which Rio today threw away. She couldn't know she was in a comma. It would only make her worry.

"Rio." He said, warning like.

He sighed.
"You guys promised we'd figure it out."

"And we will. It's your job to pick up the guns. Let's go."

"Ok. I'll be there in about an hour. Guns are fucking heavy man." He rubbed the back of his neck, glancing back at Y/N.

"Sure. I'll let them know. I'll send a car for you."

He hung up. He didn't have the patience for that blonde haired freak. He came up with the idea in the first place—
Who knew he could be so violent.

"Yeesh...that fucker. Don't worry Y/N. He's no threat. Not yet."

He grazed her cheek with his ring covered hand and slammed the door behind him, violin in the other hand.

Sure, he would get the weapons.

And he would make sure they listened to him at the meeting.

This time around.

He didn't want anyone innocent to get hurt before the plan was set into motion.

Not like Ollie did.

Xavier was calling him.

"Did you get rid of the body."

"Yes. It was disgusting."

"So what? Can't deal with a little blood? You're the one who hit them first."

"But Ollie finished them off. Why did that bastard make me tidy up the bodies?"

"Who knows? Anyways that's all I wanted to know. See ya at the meeting. The alley outside that restaurant Le Blanc. Where Y/N used to work."

"Sure."

He hung up the phone and the car came.

It picked him up and they headed towards the gun store.