Chapter 6 - Endeavor's Contract

Rin's POV:

"Damn brat..." I growled out darkly as I clenched my fists in anger and disgust. I could still taste Midoriya's blood, it had an acrid taste and I couldn't wait to get rid of it, "I should've killed him, just for being in my way..." I continued to growl as I then looked back over my shoulder. 

One of the men that Endeavor had assigned to me was carrying a transport cage for pets in his left hand. It was a casual, normal-looking cage with a cat inside, nothing fancy or suspicious about it. Of course, the cat inside was something special, and a cage like that could never hold him back. 

I then focused my gaze on the tight, black collar around Todoroki's neck, which I had forcefully placed there myself. It has a small needle implanted in it which it currently piercing into Todoroki's neck, pumping a narcotic sedative directly into his blood vessels every fifth minute. 

"Is something wrong Rin?" The other man assigned to me asked, ruining my concentration. I still don't bother to remember their names, they're just my slaves on this mission anyway. 

"Did I give you permission to speak?" I asked firmly and glared at him with cold, hating eyes. He quickly shook his head and averted his gaze from me again. Thought so... I thought and turned forward again, we're almost there... 

"Give me the cage, you're both dismissed." I ordered in a grumpy tone and reached my hand out, immediately getting what I wanted as they both bowed and took their leave. I'll take care of the rest... I thought as I approached the large building which Master was waiting inside. I spared the white and red furball a last glare as I then entered the building. 

The main hall was as busy as always, all kinds of fancy, rich people were gathered and they were all chatting about tonight's fight as well. I hate these people beyond belief, they come here to see us fight each other as they bet all their money on the results. If I had their kind of money, I wouldn't even be here right now, but there they are, just randomly tossing it in every direction. 

As I calmly walked through the crowds, eyes straight ahead at my destination, someone grabbed my right arm, the arm I was carrying the cage in. I quickly snapped my gaze right as I saw a man in a suit with two women on each side of him. 

"Is that who I think it is?" One of the women asked in awe as she kneeled down and looked into the cage, her eyes sparkling with greed and amazement. 

"It's Todoroki! No doubt about it!" The man said confidently with a proud tone of voice as all three of them were now bending down so they could get a better look. Oh Master... I sighed inside and glared at them without them noticing, why did you forbid me from killing humans again..? I thought as I then quickly softened my expression and lifted the cage a bit so they could see better. 

"Indeed it is, as you know, he's been on a short vacation, but that vacation has now come to an end and you can all look forward to seeing him in the ring soon!" I gave out the best sales speech I could, as everyone around us was also observing me and the cage carefully. 

"With that," I said with the tone of a real gentleman as I reached out and gently grabbed one of the woman's hand and kissed it, "I'll have to bid you, fine ladies, a good evening. I hope you'll stay and enjoy the show." My insides were twisting with disgust, but these are Master's guests, so I can't harm them. 

I quickly turned and entered the big elevator, smiling out at all the admiring guests as the doors shut. The smile immediately vanished as my glare returned and I placed the cage on the floor.

"1, 4, 1, 5, 9, 2..." I muttered as I typed the code on the small panel and the elevator started moving down. There are few floors that the guest aren't allowed to enter under any circumstances, therefore, we have a code to enter those floors. The place where the Master keeps his fighters is, of course, located on the lowest floor.