➳ my weaselette : ginny weasley

꒰ 📒📸🍴 ꒱

꒰ 📒📸🍴 ꒱

"OH, YOU WANT this, Weaselette?" Malfoy teased, holding her journal just out of her reach.

"Malfoy, please, give it back!" She reached up high on her tiptoes, but alas, she was just a smidge too short.

"I don't think—"

"Accio journal!" You whisper-shouted, and the journal was ripped out of Malfoy's hands and landed in your own.

"Hey! Where did it—oh, it's you." Malfoy sneers.

"When will you learn, that tormenting people isn't a method of self enjoyment?" You cross your arms, the journal still in hand.

Malfoy simply scoffs and leaves, with no further comment.

"Uh, thank you." Says the girl sheepishly, her face turning almost as red as her hair.

"It's alright. He can be a real douchebag, Malfoy." You hand her her journal. "I'm guessing Weaselette isn't your real name."

"No, it's Ginny. Ginny Weasley. But you can call me Weaselette, I don't mind if it's you." She smiles. "Hey, are you in Gryffindor?"

"As proud as can be."

"The girls in my dorm are planning to throw a slumber party... wanna come?" You could see the nervousness that came to her from asking this, and you flashed her a comforting smile.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world."

. . .

You knocked on the dorm room door, your duffel bag under your arm.

"Hey!" Ginny smiles.

You noticed she was wearing her pajamas already; just a simple oversized t-shirt.

You didn't want to admit it, but she looked cute.

"Hey. Is this where the party is?"

"Yeah, come right in."

She opens the door wider so you can step inside, and you were shocked to see the state of the place.

Two girls were screaming over some 'hot boy' in the magazine they were holding, three were doing each other's hair, one was sleeping surrounded by empty beer bottles, and two were dancing to the Weird Sisters new album.

"Thanks for helping me out. Malfoy can really be a pain in the arse." She says, sitting down on what you assume is her bed.

"You sure you don't mind if I call you Weaselette?" You ask, sitting beside her.

"Nah, I like when you say it." You both blush, and Ginny pulls out a magazine.

"Let's do a friendship quiz." She says, laying on her stomach.