Cringe: Albus Potter

"When—will—you—learn!" You exclaimed, while continuously poking Rose Granger-Weasley.

"When—you—do!" She exclaimed, repeating the action.

"How—about—we—have—a—truce—before—Quidditch?"

"That—sounds—like—a—good—idea!"

"HMPH!!!" You both said in sync, shoving each other.

You stuck your tongue out to her and she did the same as you both mounted your brooms, eyes locked onto each other.

"On your marks, get set," Madam Hooch blew her whistle for 'go' and threw the quaffle up into the air.

You and Rose both accelerated upwards, and you just managed to hit it to your teammate before she could get it.

"GO SLYTHERIN!!!" Albus shouted proudly from the crowd, along with your name, as you circled the pitch with a smile.

"Slytherins got the quaffle, Parkinson passes to Chang who passes to—Granger-Weasley has the quaffle, but not for long, looks like star Slytherin player is moving in—" said Summer Jordon, the commentator.

You zoomed to Rose and snatched the quaffle right out of her hands, throwing it to Kelly Parkinson who hits it towards the goal...

"Saved by Wood, nice one... oh, sorry, looks like Gryffindor has the quaffle, Potter passes to Granger-Weasley who scores a goal! YES! IN YOUR FACE SLYTHERIN, YOU DIRTY BASTARDS—sorry, sorry, non-biased, right," Summer stuttered, regaining composure along with a laugh from the crowd.

But the Slytherins weren't laughing, not yet, at least.

But they were now.

"Oh my, oh my, I think Malfoy sees the snitch, and—MALFOY HAS THE SNITCH, GAME OVER, SLYTHERIN WIN. DAMMIT!" Summer continued to curse until the microphone was wrestled out of her hand.

You zoomed past the Gryffindor stands, giving them all the finger, then to the Slytherins, who cheered.

You stopped right in front of Albus.

"You did it!" He smiled, and you both raised your hands to high-five when someone in the crowd shouted a four-letter word which made you both go red.

"KISS!!!"

"W-what?" You asked exasperatedly, looking around.

"Thanks, Rose, for installing that Quidditch Kiss Cam..." Albus muttered, though you couldn't really tell if it was sarcastic or not.

You looked up, and sure enough, your face along with Albus' was enlarged on the screen, shaped in a heart.

"This is cringey." You declared.

"Very."

You looked back at him, and smirked.

"Guess you've gotta do something cringe in your life, huh?"

Albus immediately understood what you were saying and replied, "Guess so," trying to sound nonchalant but the excitement in his voice obvious.

You flew closer to him, your usual smirk playing on your lips as you got closer and closer, the crowd chanting, "KISS KISS KISS!"

"Is that what you want?" You asked aloud, and the crowd erupted into cheers while Albus' smile grew even larger, you know, if that was possible.

You went so close to his face that your noses almost touched, but you didn't lean any closer and smirked at him mischievously.

Albus said your full name in a falsely-strict voice, then said, "If you don't kiss me right now I'll have to take you here in front of everybody, and I make no promises that it might escalate to more than a simple kiss."