➳ cold : draco malfoy

꒰ 📒📸🍴 ꒱

꒰ 📒📸🍴 ꒱

THE SLYTHERIN COMMON room was always a very cold place to be.

Not only was it in the dungeons, but Slytherins tended to give the Slytherins they disliked a rather cold stare as they would settle in the room.

Therefore, it had always been very cold for you whenever you were to sit at a table and do your homework.

So cold, in fact, that you shivered and couldn't hear the warm voice coming from behind you.

"Hello?" Said a voice, snapping to get your attention.

You blinked, and looked up.

"Yes?"

The platinum blonde haired boy smiled as you came back to earth and you felt your cheeks heat up; causing his unusually innocent smile to turn into a smirk.

"Can I copy your homework?" Draco asked.

"Umm, not really, no." You tucked a lock of hair behind your ear and dipped your quill in some more ink. "I can help you, though."

Draco huffed and pulled out a chair; sitting on it backwards.

"Are you cold?" He asked, noticing your shiver.

"The common room is always cold, you nitwit." You said, your Slytherin self escaping.

"Here," He took off his jacket and wrapped it around you. "Still cold?"

You scoff and go back to your work; ignoring his presence and his coat.

"Ravenclaw." He muttered, pulling his chair closer to you.

He wrapped an arm round you.

"Warm now?"

"Smooth, Draco, very smooth." You say sarcastically, rolling your eyes. "Almost had me fooled that you weren't doing this for your work to be done."

Draco sighed.

"And what if I wasn't?"

"Then you'd be cheating on your girlfriend; that's what."

"We broke up."

"O-oh..." You stutter; you hadn't been keeping up with the new Slytherin drama. "Why so?"

"So I could do this."

Draco kissed you.

"I'm still not letting you copy my homework."

"As stubborn as a Gryffindor." He muttered, getting up from his chair. "How are you in Slytherin, again?"

"How are you at this school, again?"

"Touché."

You laugh and shake your head, dipping your quill in more ink.

Or at least, you tried to.