Abuse and escape

Deep in the forest surrounding Vale; a lone Beowulf stalks his prey looking for the perfect opportunity to pounce, murderous intent leaking from him. The time came for the Grimm to kill and feed on his prey... The Beowulf pounce...

Hi, that's me. Let's start my story a few years back at... THE ABUSERS DEN.

A few years back

???: Get up you little shit!
He growled at me and threw me down the stairs. And points at a broken plate. My "sisters" and "mother" were giggling at my pain.
???: You broke this did you?
Y/n: No I didn't. Dipshit.
???: You lying piece of shity-shit

He proceeds to beat me and forces me to lick and gulp the plate-shards. Then he forces me to make food. While they eat they serve a bit of food (mostly bones and a little bit of meat) in a dog plate which had written "little shit".
Then they beat me 'till the nightfall. Then they throw me outside but not before the dog bites my leg and rips a chunk of meat. Let's see 4 ribs, a metric shit-ton of bruises and a dog bite. Hoo-rah. I wait until they sleep before making my move. I go and steal my "gift"... Solar Nightmare. A revolver/sword/spear made just for torturing me. Then I leave a nice note before leaving forever.

Dear shits:

Fuck you and burn in hell. Also, don't look for me I will kill you. Also dezz nuts. Wait also watch this video I will leave the link here.

Ps: I stabbed zwei. Karma sucks doesn't it?

I ran away. A long-time later: a Beowulf almost kills me. Then a man in leather cloths with a weapon like mine

???: Come, kid,
Y/n: Ok. I felt that he was good and trustworthy. What is your name?
???: Indotheorist but call me...

From that moment to 3 years later he trained me to use my weapon to its maximum potential. He unlocked my aura and my semblance. Also something incredible my Faunus traits. Apparently, I have high healing and have weird quills that turn into flaming kunais. My semblance is scary cool. I turn into a dinosaur that shoots fire kunais or as he says "solar energy" the same as my weapons. Before we part ways he told me

Indotheorist: I have to leave for a moment there are others that need my help find Raven she will help you. My student.

The Beowulf lunges only to be met by a spear through the left eye. The owner (Y/N) Rose knew it was following he only wanted to see if it was with the pack. He continued with the search for Raven. She, on the other hand, was looking for supplies with Vernal when an Ursa mayor comes out of nowhere and nearly kill Vernal but it was killed by solar kunais in the upper head and torso killing it before it could do harm. Then Raven and Vernal draw their weapons looking at y/n.

Y/n: Raven
Raven: y/n