between volumes 1 and 2

(I don't know how to move in between the volumes so here we go!)

You may be wondering "What the hell is Y/n soppused to be?" and the answer is simple.

Wait and see. But since the last chapter didn't have much action I'll give you a little treat.

Two men stared each other down. It was noon in a old town. One had a long white hair with a long sword the other was Y/n. They stood in silence until the man charged and sliced at good distance. Y/n blocked with Razer Lighter as a metallic "thunk" was heard. The man smiled and sliced again and again: left, right, and repeat. Y/n returned the favor blocking each hit, making each of his attacks flow into Y/ns defence. They clashed blades; trying to over power the other.  The blades ran against each other, making sparks fly. They jumped back after a while. The man smiled as Y/n changed Razer Lighter into Sunshot and fired eight shots. Each of which were blocked by the man in a circular motion.

"Haha. You are worthy..." The man said with satisfaction as Y/n turned Sunshot into his spear and went into the "Vipers pose". He crouched and put his left hand forward lower into the ground as his right had his spear with the blade facing away from his back.

The man rushed at Y/n. The man, once close, started to make a spin attack. Y/n streched his hand grabbed the mans back and impaled him with the spear...

Then  sparks flew as  the spear ripped through the mans body reveling that it was a robot or better said a android. The remaining of the droid laughed.

"You are going to be a great Tyrant once we get you..." Then Y/n ripped it apart with Razer Lighter, burning it in the process, and walked away. 

Until a pain in his neck stopped him as he felt his body change... The pain woke him up with a jolt. Once awake he saw Emily snuggling into his back. He smiled and went back to sleep.