...

"So you are the girl that stole Pyrrhas guy."
He says looking at the blue haired girl.

Blue: "Wait he was taken? I didn't know."
She says taking a step back.

"Then why are you backing up?"
He says taking note of her apparent stress.

She sighs.
Blue: "Fine, I knew about Pyrrha but I needed to talk to you outside of Ozpins eyes."

"We'll talk after I take care of something. Where is Raven?"
He asks turning to Emily.

Raven: "Right here."
They turn to see Raven outside of a tent with Vernal on her side. She didn't have her mask on.
"What do you need, my greatest warrior?"

"That we need a duel. Me against my... sisters."
He says to the delite of Ruby and Yang. The latter glaring at Raven while the other was holding back... something. Wonder what it is.

Raven: "Very well, in about 5 minutes the arena will be ready. Good luck my whore of a niece and horrible dauther."
She says twoard the sisters while the other three girls silently laugh.

Timeskip

In a few minutes the middle ground of the camp was cleaned and cleared for the old ritual. The three combatants were in the ring as the tribe got together as witnesses to the result of the duel. Raven sat on a high chair like throne. She soon began to speak.

Raven: "As is tradition, the Acceptance Duel  is to be done with no weapons, semblance, and only hand to hand combat is to be used. The fight will end only if one side is dead, unconciuos, or too injured to continue. Understand?"
All three nod but Yangs one is a shaky one.

Raven: "Well then, begin!"
She yells out as the combat begins.

Ruby runs forward with Yang but she hessitates. Y/n stays still as the sisters get closer. Ruby jumps for a flying kick but he grabs her and smashes her against the ground. Yang screams out and does a four punch combo on Y/ns back. He groans and does a roundhouse kick. It connects with her face as she yelps. Ruby gets up and tries to  uppercut him and it connects. He flies up for about a feet before hitting the ground. He rolls to his feet to see an incoming Yang. He knees her on the gut and she curls up and groans. He picks her uo by the leg and throws her to Ruby; who simply slides under her. Ruby rums at him but gets into a chock hold. He stays firm against Rubys struggles and feels jer slowly losing conciusness before she head butts him. He lets her go as he groans in pain. She turns to strike him but...

Yang: "Ruby wait!"
She yells out to Ruby but she doesn't care until she is sparta kicked. She lands near Yang.

Yang: "Wait. Listen istn't this familiar?"
She says to her sister who shrugs.
"This is what we did but reverst? Think about it he is kick our ass..."
She starts but chocks up before she could finish. Ruby rolls her eyes before charging again.

She runs at him but, with a swift movement, is knocked out.

Random tribe member:

(0:03-0:06)

He turns to Yang who kneels.

Yang: "Go on, I... desserve this."
She stays that way as he gets in front of her and extends his hand. She looks at him.

"Well done, sister. You cracked the secret."
She looks confused as she takes his hand amd he lifts her to her feet.

Vernal: "Unlike your "sister" who fought; you didn't seeing geting your ass beat is what you desserve accepted your fate. Humiliating yourself as you did to him. You did the right thing."
She smiles at Vernals comment. The tribe cheers.

Timeskip

Yang: "You sure Ruby is safe?"

"Yes, stop being nervous and sleep. We'll get to Beacon tomorrow."

Yang: "Okayyy... we can atleast not share the same bed?"
She says as she blushes due to sharing the same bed with her long lost brother.

"Well I am your brother... as in both parents."
He told her.
.
.
.
Yang: "WAIT WHAT?"