Jaunedice

A few weeks after the incident team CRDL returned to Beacon... why? Who knows...
Though let's say that he and Ozpin had a little "chat" about it...

Flashback

Y/n and Ozpin are seen fighting in the emerald forest. They were in a small clearing with flowers in the distance. The trees covered almost all the clearing leaving only a small sun spot on the middle. Grimm where avoiding theire position due to the large amout of Light being emitted by them.
Y/n lunges with his weapon in spear mode only to have Oz evade the strike. Ozpin then rushes forward yo impale him, but he rolls out of the way and shots with Sunshot. He blocks the shots with his cane and Y/n rushes with his weapon in sword mode and clashes with Ozpins cane. They stayed on a back and forward, Ozpin stricking and evading as Y/n does the same. Until a gun shot ecos thru the forest. The grimm perk up for a moment with... Hunger. They stop with theire duel to face the mysterious shoter... It was nowhere to be seen.

Ozpin: You heard that?
He asked with a interested look in his face.

Y/n: Yes... where are you?...
He whispered as his senses sprung to live. He could hear the birds chirping, the grimm snarling, even the leaves rustling in the wind. He smelled the flowers and... Blood.

Flashback end

He woke with Team RWBY dorm. Last night was a nightmare as were the rest. Ruby and Yang were trying to get him to forgive them. Ruby gave him some of her cookies and asked him to help her with Cresent Rose. Yang tried to be his punching bag as a way to attend to her crimes. He took neider. He opened his eyes and sighed to what he saw... Blake on his left, Yang on his chest and Ruby on his right. He then got an idea to get free from his encarcelation. He snarled.

(First one)

They sprung off the bed and landed with a thud. Weiss screamed. He told them to get ready.

Rwby: Noooooo...
They said tiredly. He sighed.

Y/n: You will have to do it befire sleeping then.
They fully woke.

Rwby: No no no no. We are awake. Hehhehe.
They laughed nervously.

Timeskip

They were seeing how Cardin beats Jaune down. Y/n growls with rage wanting to rip him apart... but he will need yo talk to Jaune about it.

Timeskip

They were eating while Nora described a dream with Ren constantly correcting her but Y/n was texting on a group chat named: "The messed up family." There was only Tai, Qrow, Raven, Summer,

Y/n, Vernal, and Emily.

Text

Little shits, how are you fucking things up?

Tai

What?

Shut up! Anyhow, since when do I have another niece?

Since I had another child
@Qrow also @Vernal how is your date going?

Mom stop please. I want him to live...

What? Why would he die?

@Y/n would murder him more then six times IN A ROW

No I wouldn't

You wouldn't?

I would kill him a hundred times in a row.

Y/N

Y/N

Y/N

Y/N

Y/N

LITTLE SHIT

Text end

He hears Velvet in pain...

Destruction 100 later

During history, Jaune gets asked

Oobleck: What is the advante that the faunus forces had over the generals?
He looked confused. He looks at Pyrrha, who sat next to you, and she did hand sings to show night vision.

Jaune: Binoculars!
Y/n was drinking from a bottle and spit out a burts of water. He stands up and stands right next to Juane and smacks him upside the head.

Jaune: Ow.
Cardin said something he didn't hear as he sat down and looked at Pyrrha, missing Blakes response, who glared.

Blake: Maybe he wouldn't be remembered as such a failure if he paid more attention in class.
He heard a few "oooohhh"

Cardin: Yeah just wait until my dad gets back... you bich.
Y/n snorted.

Y/n: He's corruntly in prison for rape and got his ass handed to him and they say "like son, like father" which means you'll get reckt bich!

Was the respose of the class with Oobleck.
Class later ended and he went to have a small date with Peach...

Flashback

Emily: She did WHAT?!
She screamed into the scroll as Y/n tild her about Peach...

Emily: What's her name?!
She growled with her haur turning a near black red color as her semblance activated.

Y/n: Thumbelina Peach.
He said with no worry at all. She calmed down and her semblence turned off instanly.

Emily: Oh. She's a friend of mine. You can be with her... but-

Flashback end

Now it was late and Y/n gies to talk to Jaune with lipstick on his neck... He cleans it though. He reaches Jnpr dorm and opens it to see a crying Pyrrha...