V2: So what now?

"Why did I agree to Ozpin's demands?" Y/n grumbled as he followed Harald inside once more. "We could have just moved the camp or something..."

"You grumble a lot you know." The Viking spoke up. "For someone of your skill, your grumbling is near Blue's." He chuckled a bit remembering something foreign to Y/n.

"Yeah? No wonder she seemed childish..." He looked forward to see Blue arguing with the older lady. Now that he looks closer they do seem similar. The same blue eyes, skin color, and everything. Wait is she...? 

"Lady Azure and Lady Pin, may we enter?" Harald spoke from the hallway. The two turned towards them, first look at Harald like old friends. That's good, right? Then they lock eyes with me. Blue looks like she's seen her savior while her "mother" looks as if she wants to rip me in two. Oh no... Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!

"Yes, Dragonborn and bring that... heathen with you." She said glaring at me with venom leaking from it. He slightly shudders at the glare.

"Hello mi-"

"Why did you come here?" She asked coldly. "To hurt me more than I already am?"

"Blue asked me to come here. Otherwise I would be busy preparing for a war." He said blankly as she glared.

"You took my daughter and you-"

"I didn't. She came to MY tribe and DEMANDED to see me. I had nothing to do with your daughter until some months back."

She gasped as Blue looked like she had been betrayed. "You were spouse to go with it..."

He cocked a eye brow. "What?"

"She said you convinced her to leave." She looked at her daughter. "Why would you lie to me?"

She stayed quiet and avoided eye contact. With a sigh she spoked. "I wanted out."

"Is that wrong or...?" Y/n asked looking at the Dragonborn.

"She and her mother made a vow to stay here and avoid contact with the outside... when Lady Pin was a small child."

"That explains it." Y/n said under his breath. Meanwhile the girls went back and forward with their discussion. "Blue, what else did you tell her?"

"You were her lover and forced her back to mock us." Her mother spoke angrily.

He sighs. "Damn it Blue..." He looks at her mother. "Let's do introductions before we continue. My name's Y/n Brawen, a pleasure to meet you."

She nods at him. "Adaline Azure. Now back to the topic, why?" She turned to her daughter. "Just why?"

"I never wanted this." She spoke slowly. "I wanted to leave. To see green, live, play with other kids, fight dad..." She slowly teared up.

"That can be arranged." Y/n said  gathering their attention. "You can stay back at Beacon and come back for the win-"

"Absolutely not! I came her to protect her. If she leaves she'll be hunted down by those basterds!" She yelled with her own tears. "Since that  good for nothing basterd left me with my daughter, this tall man has been hunting us! I just want t-"

"Then what better place to stay at than a academy for huntsmen? She'll be protected by a hundred or so warriors. Not to mention myself, my tribe, and two members of team STRQ." 

She started thinking for some minutes before speaking. "Let me think about this... alone." Harold and Y/n left with a teary Blue following behind them.

"Y/n." He turned to her. "Do you hate me now?"

He shakes his head. "You'll need to do something worse for me to hate you." He outstretched his arms. "Want a hug?"

She ran into his arms with some tears falling out. "Thank you..."

"You're welcome." He patted her back as they hugged in silence.

Harald coughed. "You two aren't a couple?"

Blue blushes. "Not yet..." She said in a faint whisper."

"I'm taken." Y/n says with a smile remembering his girl back at Beacon.

~

"That seems alright." Y/n says.

"Ok then. Harold You don't mind going?"

"Nah, it's fine."

~

"Y/N BRAWEN! WE NEED TO HAVE A WORD WITH YOU!!" Emily screams as she comes towards Y/n with Raven in tow

Sorry if this seems rushed and horrible, then again I made it, but I ran out of ideas to write it and pushed it out.