Reality bends

The universe cracks as the dark void fills his vision. Crystals start to form showing events, persons, timelines, and personalities. A tall man floated through this void. He wore a trench coat with dark boots. His hair was a dark brown, only when the light shone was when the brown showed, with dark eyes that if there were any light here it would have been S U C C ED by such dark orbs.  In his hand was a golden spear, long since devoid of any light, with a dark green fire at the edges. A large crystal stood behind the man as it showed the battle between the students and the Nemesis. The man turns to it with a small sigh and some mutters.

The man smirks before slashing multiple times as a large chunk of events, people, and timelines gets cut off.

Multiple things appear on that chunk.

 A behemoth of a blade clashes down to the ground as a angel dodges before he came back on the blink of a eye. The one wing slashes diagonally with hi's long slender blade. The blond drags the sword  to a defensive stance before the loud sound of the blades clashing echoed.

"You can't win, Sepharoth!" The blonde yells as he pushed against the one wing.

The super soldier laughed as he pushed against him. "Oh? What are you going to do, Cloud? All I see is victory!" 

Meanwhile a brawler cries as she holds her daughter close. Her red head daughter fought for hours against the horde. She was filled of hope. A beacon. But the horde was hungry and they strucked with great aggression. "Emily..." The woman croacks as her daughter coughs blood  beneath her. "I-Im so sorry..."

Emily smiles before reaching a arm to wipe her mothers tears. "Do-" She coughed. "Don't worry, mom." She smiles bitterly. "Tell Y/n I love him." She said as she slowly  went limp.

"No, no,  no, no, no!" She cried as she held her daughters corpse in her arms. The horde comes back as they stalk a shadow comes before shooting them down with a golden gun. "Tifa we gotta go!" A robotic voice calls out to her as the horde comes forward.

"No Ace! My- my-"  

The man smirks as it crumbles to dust.

Reality shakes as events change.

Fear and hope gets eliminated.

Nightmares erased.

Destiny isn't a fix simulation, it fluctuates with every action taken.

"Just like now." The man speaks as reality builds back.

Y/n awoke in his bed with his girlfriend, Emily Strongfists, in his arms.

He slowly raises his head before changing to his clothes. He notices as his weapon is missing a gun mode. "What the?"

"Hun?" He looks back to look at his girl friend. And gasps in shock.

She still held that red hair flowing down to her mid back but it seemed off. It seamed to curled at the edges as well as the tips were orange. Her eyes changed completely. One was a beautiful orange with a tinge of silver on the outsides while the left was a deep red with small patches of gold. Her skin was still fair but she had freckles adorning her cheeks and nose. Her figure still was the god-like hourglass that enchanted him yet she seemed... musclier with a slightly more busty breasts. She stood ever so slightly taller than before. Currently she wore one of his white shirts.

She gave him a confused look. "Hun? What's wrong?"