Chapter 16

(I ran out of ideas for the titles...)

Yang: "WAIT WHAT?" He sighs and turns away from her.

"Just go to sleep. I'll tell you tomorrow." He says groggily; trying to sleep.

???: "Yeah. Some people are trying to sleep" A female voice calls out as she enters the small tent.

Yang: "What are you doing here Emily?" She asks as the redhead walks up to the bed in a night gown.

Emily: "Bitch I live here." She says as she lays down behind Yang. 

She was at a lost for words. Emily then gets an idea. She snakes her arms towards the blondes chest and grabs Yang's assets. The blonde gasps and tries to pull Emily arms off of her but the redheads tightens her grip.

Emily: "Nice pillows you brought Y/n." She mumbles sleeply while Yang turns red...

She didn't move her arms away for the rest of the night.    

Time skip to after breakfast 

Y/n was sitting with Blue in a tent. Alone. He had quite a few questions for her.

"Tell me what could be soo important that you broke one heart and possibly another?" She started to tremble slightly.

Blue: " There is a war coming. I wanted to warn you since... you are the chosen one." He smiled at her.

"Do you think this is Star Wars?"

Blue: "No! I am serious. Sephiroth IS coming and he has a army with him." His smile faded.

"And you didn't call Ironwood or Ozpin because?" She growled at this.

 Blue: "YOU! You are why I didn't call them. You are smarter, stronger, and the one from The Prophecy." She stood up and walked next to him and recited the prophecy.

There will come a time when The One Winged Angel will come with the rage and hatred of a thousand suns with the Bane of men: Plaque, Death, War, and The Bane of Kings with the intent to finish what The Young God started and put an end to Humanity and Faunus... But one shall rise with the power to knock Gods and Kings down, one with the power of golden spears. He will bring the Salvation of men: Stars, Light, Titans, and the Dovahkiin. The battle will shatter the Curse of The Maiden and The Fool. This will bring The Brothers and save Humanity... but if they fail... there is no hope for us.........    

There was silence until he asked.

"Do you know where to find theese "Stars, Light, Titans, and Dovahkiin"?" She look into his eyes and saw the nerves in him.

Blue: "I know the surroundings but my people know where they are. The problem is that you will have to fight one of our champions..." He stood up with a sigh.

"Well then let's save Remanant... after getting Ozbitch in..."

Blue: "Why?" She looked fearful and angry.

"We will need reinforcements and transport. Besides I know a few buggers that can help us." He smiles and looks at her.

Blue: "Well then... I won't leave your side." What has her so scared?

"That is going to be a problem  with Emily..." Then the tent opens up to the rest of the tribe with Emily, Vernal, Raven and The Sisters.

Emily: "Good thing I 'coming with you."

Tribe: "So will we." The Family just nods the approval.

WAR HAS BEGAN