Starting Beacon

^Was hearing this^

The ride to Beacon Academy, where dreams are crushed and best girls get arrows to the chest, was mostly silent but the Raptor's companion was having an internal conflict.

'I should have him he kills and steals
But he's soo cute
Shut up!
Nah uh you know it and so do I
What?
You love him!! 💕
N-Nooo
Hahaha!!!'

On the outside, she was staring at his large muscles even through his clothes and was slightly blushing. Her name was Glynda Goodwitch. He noticed and cleared his throat causing her to snap back to reality.

Y/N: I'm taken ms...
Glynda: Goodwitch, Glynda Goodwitch, Mr...
Y/N: Y/n Brawen
He kept his alias from her as he did not trust her. He learned to trust few from his time on the Abusers Den.

Elsewhere

Ozpin: Good you came.
He said to the four girls in front of him. The best and most popular team in Beacon.
???: Of course professor
The girls said in unison.
Ozpin: I need you to look for a new student named Y/n he will arrive in on bullhead with Ms. Goodwitch.
???:  Yes sir!
The little one said.
???: I hope he's cute.

With Y/n

Y/n: AAAACCCHHHOOO
Glynda: Are you ok Mr. Brawen?
Y/n: Yes yes I'm fine.

Time skip

Once the Bullhead landed, Y/n heard an explosion. He went straight towards the source. There, a few feet away, he saw two of the people he hates, for he doesn't hate Faunus or humans due to being born like that, the White Squirrel: Weiss Schnee and the Little Red Reaper: Ruby Rose. He felt his quills tremble with hateful intent and his eyes turn a brighter orange. Then he heard the Squirrel yell at the Reaper.

Squirrel: AGAIN?!??!
Reaper: Sorry Weiss!!!!

He forced himself to calm down as a female cat Faunus wearing a black now approached him. How did he know? As his tribe was also attacking White Fang, Raven trained him and the tribe to see Faunus in disguise. The White Fang doesn't like them much.

Cat: Hello by any chance your name is Y/n?
She asked as she got closer, Little Red and Squirrel noticed and stop fighting and got closer; causing him to draw Solar Nightmare making them freeze.

Y/n: Who asks?
He said coldly. Little Red looks at him in confusion but then grew a face of realization and started to cry and walk closer to him. This only angered him; making him growl.

Y/n: Stay back, Red!!
He said with enough venom to kill Godzilla.

Then the Top Heavy Dragon: Yang Xiao Long came with Pyrrha Nikos with three others. Top Heavy adopted the same face as Red who was now at the tip of Solar Nightmare's tip in sword mode.

Red: Please brother come home!
She said embedded in sobs with teary puppy eyes but this had no effect on the Raptor and pressed the blade against her throat.

Y/n: Shut it Red! Now back away before I squear you like a fish.
As he said this she got sad and scared and backed to Squirrel. He then pointed towards the Cat.

Y/n: Last chance who are you?
Blake: I'm Blake Belladona of team RWBY and Ozpin sent us to bring you to him.
Y/n: Then take me to him, Flor.
He said sheathing his sword and Blake blushed at being called "Flor" as she led the way to Ozpinhead's office. While the rest followed behind them. Red and Top Heavy followed crying for they're lost brother.

Sorry for the lack of update I have been busy (kinda) so yeah. Since this will be out before my CP story I will say it here first.

After this next chapter, the story will have an actual story Arc.