V2: Training

It was a peaceful "morning" for Beacon's three best teams, and the worst. That was until four mystery persons sneaked into the dorms... all equipped with whistles and all blew...

In team DPST, all opened their eyes and stood up in a flash along with a salute. The person smiled before speaking.

"Front of Beacon, in five."  

"Yes, sir!" All said in unison before getting their weapons.

TIMESKIP

At the front of Beacon stood Y/n along with his team, Team YEB (yeet), waiting for the students. Cardin and his team arrived first along with JNPR. Jaune and Pyrrha glaring death. Then RWBY and CVFY.

"What are doing?" Coco said before looking at her clock. "It's four in the morning."

Y/n smiled. "Boy, what are doing?"

"Training, sir." Cardin said without hesitating, causing the rest to look in shock.

"What did you do to him?" Ruby wispers.

"The same to the rest of you today." They started to sweat, except for Yatsu and Fox.

"And that is?" Yang asked nervous.

"10o pushups, 100 sit ups, 100 squats, and a 10 km run." They stared in shock.

"You are serious?" Velvet asked almost with a small laugh. "That is right out of a Manga!"

"Miss, please don't make fun out of it." Dove whispered to her, much to her surprise and anger.

"Who do you-" She got cut off by the sound of a gunshot.

"Velvet Scarletina, restrain from insulting my strike team." Blue told the Faunus.

"Wha-"

"We start now." Y/n said getting ready for a sit up. "Follow our lead."

TIMESKIP

"It wasn't that much!" Emily said smiling widely at the teams collapsed forms.

"It has been FOUR hours!" Weiss yells.

"Go, get some rest." Y/n said to their pleasure. After the teens walked off, he turned to Blue. "Are the bullheads ready?"

"Yes." Emily looked worried.

"Honey." He looks at her worried face. "You sure you don't want me to go with you?"

"Yes, I need some one to keep an eye on them." He got closer to her and gives her an hug. "Besides I don't want to put you in danger." She returns the hug. After a few seconds she lets go and warns Blue about something.

Sometime later, Y/n and Blue flew in a bullhead over the continent of Anima, near mantle. They landed in the base of a mountain. He looks at her and asks.

"We walk, now?"

"We walk now." She said smiling. They used their semblance and started the walk.

Some time later they came apon a humanoid creature with white hair and was a hunchback. The thing snarled before letting out a bellowing roar before running at the duo. Blue snarled before slashing it with her horn. It cried out as his chest now had a deep cut and was bleeding a lot. It jumped back and went to punch her but got it's arms bitten by Y/n and Blue. They pulled from both ends ripping it's arms off. The thing cried out only to get pushed off the edge of the mountain. It's cries echoing through the air...

They arrived at a stone path. They turned back to normal, Blue went first guiding Y/n up to a castle where some old men with grey beards along with a tall, muscular man with leather armor (a peculiar horned helmet), a short sword and shield. Behind them was young woman that looked like Blue...

The men turned to our "heroes".

"Ah Blue, it's good to see you." One of the older men said.

"You too." She smiled a bit before turning serious. "I found him."

Elsewhere

A large cruiser crashes in the bayou near the walls of Mistral. A man a yellow stripped shirt, a mustache-beard, glasses  and missing hair (CALVOOOOOO), probably due to ageing, picked up a little girl, with long flowing black hair and a long black dress, and brought her to his home...

Elsewhere

A Beowulf groans as tentacles come out of it's head... As so do the rest of the pack... A man wearing glasses watches in the distance...

Elsewhere

Ice starts to form as giant spider legs rise from the ground crashing a group of trucks delivering goods to Vacuo. The guards get off the trucks and see as some of the legs crash into the ground. a few moments past in silence until the ground sinks as a giant, crab like shell rises from the ground... The beast got on it's six legs and lets out a shirk that broke the trucks windows. One guard shoots at the beast as it turns it's attention at the man... It showed it's face filled with tentacles. It lowers it's body, much like a spider, and a tentacle grabs the man and... he disappeared...

The fear of the men attracted a small leviathan Grimm. It roared at the Titan as it charged a fire ball. The thing shirked before running at the leviathan with great speed and stabbed two legs into the Grimm's body; as it cried out in pain. The Grimm stated to inflate a little before exploding. It shirked in victory and walked towards the ocean...