Living with the Bird

Raven: It's been a while since last I saw you (insert nickname). You have grown a lot. 
She said with her sword at the ready for a lethal strike if needed.

Y/n: Yes, Aunt Birdie it's has been long. I see you replaced Yang who is she?
He said the brawler's name dripping with venom. He then pointed to Vernal.

Raven: She is a member of my tribe... and my adopted daughter.
She said placing a hand on Vernal's shoulder and they stated they're weapons.

Vernal: Who is this Raven?
She said with a slight now to the older avian woman.

Raven: this here is Y/N Tai's firstborn... My only son.
She said with a small tear threatening to fall. Vernal gasps in shock. (Obviously)

Y/n:  Yes I am Raven only son though Tai did not approve of me. He wanted a daughter. That's why I call her aunt. I missed you, mom.
He said with tears in his eyes, though, Raven only keep her emotionless stare.

Raven: I left cause you are weak. I can't be related to weakness.

Y/n: I... I was abused by EVERYONE in that house even the damn dog. The weapon you gave me.
Shows Solar Nightmare.
Was used against me. A ATE glass and plates. I suffered in that hell hole until I escaped. I met someone Mom. I met IT. He taught me for 3 years. Three years of the 7 I have been in the wilds looking for you fending for myself against Grimm, huntsmen that we're looking for me and creatures that are literal monsters. I AM NOT WEAK. I am a very lethal person. I-I am your son Raven.
He said with rage and tears falling freely from his face like a waterfall... Raven and Vernal were not doing any better. Raven runs at Y/N wrapping her arms around his neck and bringing him to a bone-crushing hug. Vernal joined soon afterward.
Raven: shhh You are with me now (insert nickname). You are a family... My family.

Timeskip 3 weeks

That was 3 weeks ago. Now Y/N was catching up with his true mother: Raven Brawen. The more he spoke of his older "family" the more Raven, and the tribe's, rage grew. He spoke of the man that saved and taught him everything he knew: Indotheorist. He spoke of how he brought down a Nevermore with a single shot and other heroic deeds. Raven, impressed not s of her son's survival (with what little training he had) and the process of this stranger, let Y/N join her tribe as her son, Vernal's brother and the tribe's best warrior. Some say he is better than Raven herself.

During those weeks he helped the tribe with the greatest deeds in the tribe's history. Trains and White Fang transports were ransacked and stolen by the tribe and its new strategist and warrior. So much so that Vale and Mistral police forces joined together to try and stop this menace with little success. During this, the tribe grew and got stronger with Y/N's training and teaching method. Though they were few, compared to they are enemies, they could take out the police forces in open combat. The tribe loved him and he loved them.

One day Raven got a message or more accurately a deal... By the worlds greatest and most truthful headmaster:

Ozpin. He would turn a blind eye to the tribe's deeds and restrain the huntsmen on the tribe's raids if Y/N came to Beacon academy. First Raven acted like an over-protective mother.

Raven: He will not go to that death trap you call school!! He will not be near those monsters and he will not be with him!!

Y/N talked with her to calm her down and show her that this was for the good of the tribe and that he, will still away, would still plan the tribe's raids into the enemies of the tribe. She, after convincing and a duel to calm her down, accepted Ozpin's deal. But not before having a feast for the departure of the greatest member the tribe ever got. It had all the deliquesces the tribe knew and the best alcohol and wine they had. During the party a girl no older than he, he is older than Yang by a year making him 18, approached him. She had red hair with piercing blue eyes and a beautiful figure. She wore a leather short skirt with a leather jacket, all black, below the jacket she had a white shirt. Her name was Emily Lockhart. She was the Flaming Raptor (Your alias), girlfriend.

Emily: So this will be the last we see for a while?

Y/n: I will visit and call. Don't worry those girls have nothing in you.
He said hugging her with his hands on her waist.

Emily: Let me give you a present before you leave~
She said sweetly. So sweetly she could have enchanted grim with that line. For she was known as "The Sweet Death" for a reason.

They left for her but and had a little fun (😏). The next morning bullhead came for him at the tribe's entrance. Before he left he kissed his love sweetly. He was hugged by the three girls that loved him the most in a bone-crushing embrace: Vernal, Raven, and Emily.

Tribe: Seeya Flaming Raptor.
Y/n: Goodbye my family.
He said with tears in his eyes as he left for Beacon not taking his eyes off the tribe.

Ozpin called Team RWBY to his office to speak to them about an urgent manner.

That is chapter two hope you like it.