And this Basterd!

After the Ozspeech, Y/n went off the stage and signaled the four teams to follow him. He led them to the cafeteria where he played the ground rules.

Y/n: Look I don't know you, nor do you me but we will make this work.

A few nods came.

Y/n: Now there a few rules to follow...
Number one: NEVER bully anyone, not a Faunus, not a weakling that faked his way yo Beacon, or a pair of dumbasses.

Cardin and his team stiffened at that rule

Y/n: Rule number two: Don't take my stuff if you do don't ask if your stuff gets set on fire.

The color disapeared from Yangs and Noras faces.

Y/n: And finally rule number three: Don't mention my family or try to use them  as an aventage, you will get hurt very badly.
Now mind presenting yourselves?

Jaune: Jaune Arc, short, sweet, rolls off the tongue and ladies love it.

Y/n burst out laughing like a mad man.

Y/n: That's so wrong! HAHAHAHAHAH! Look Jaune, I will help you get a girl later. Next!

Pyrrha: Hello! My names Pyrrha Nikos!
He looks her up and down.
Y/n: So you also like spartans, I assume?
She looks confused.
Y/n: You don't know?
She shakes her head.
Y/n: That's what we'll start with.

Nora: Hi! I'm Nora. Nora Valkyrie!
He stares at her.
Y/n: Like the norse warriors?
Nora: What? Pankaces?
(Fuck it)

Y/n: Next!
Ren: My name is Lie Ren. Nice to meet you.
Y/n: So you are a ninja-huntsmen? I like you already. Next!

Team CRDL step forward and said there names in unison in order.

Y/n:... You're a bunch of racist, bulling, pieces of shit, right?

Cardin: All except the last one.
He sighs.
Y/n: You will have my eye on you even when you sleep.

Y/n: So I know the rest of you. Blake, Ice queen
Wiess: Hey!
Y/n: Red and bimbo.
Yang: Hey!
Y/n: And team CFVY... This will be hard as fuck.
.
.
.

.
.
.

Everyone: HEY!
Y/n: Show me how you keep your dorms. A nice place to sleep means less of my screaming and hits you get.

They nod and start to lead them twoards the dorms. Mid way the White Blur tackles him.

Summer: I aint letting go. BRING ME WITH YOU!
Y/n: ok ok fine.
Summer: Yay!
Ruby:*wisphers* Mom!

Timeskip

After impaling the top bunks of RWBYs dorm to wall, Y/n goes  outside and tells CRDL that he will be sleeping with them and they leave.

Y/n: Summer you need to let go.
She pouts
Summer: No! You got eaten after being missing forever! No you will have to pry me off!
Y/n: Fine.
He pulls his scrool out and texts Raven.

Mom, Summer wont let go help!

Oh bring her here with you.

K

A portal opens up and before Summer can say anytjing he jumps through it.

They were now in the Brawens Tribe. His home. His family.

Summer POV

I love what Raven has done to the place.
The tribe looks bigger with a lore wooden and stable looking houses ratter than the feeble tents they had before.
Wait... Raven.... OH NO SHE DID NOT!
I saw her come out and approch my son.

Raven: Sweety how was your first day?
What?
Y/n: It was good mom except-
Summer: WHAT?
Oh she kipnapped and brain washed MY son. oh, ho h9 no you just brought hell for yout selve now Raven.
Raven: Yes he is my second born.
Summer: Oh no you black haired-

3rd POV

When this startedd Y/n ran away frlm the scene. Two mad mothers was bad but two mad, wepon weilding mothers was worse. So he went to do what he came to do. Set the record straight.

He went to his girlfriends house to talk to her. He went to her and let himself in. It was a beutiful house. Painted red and yellow with a few pictures of her and her mother, Tifa. He went to her room to hear a slight moan. He inch closer, keeping to the shadows. She kept moaning and saying to... fuck her harder? He felt the rage built up in him. He kept going when he saw what made his face pailed. There in her bed layed Emily gagged and tied while being fucked by... Henry who looked a lot like Cardin. The moans came from a tape recorder. He hocus on her face. It showed diaguss, and... sorrow. She was crying. Having enough he activated his semblance and busted into the room roaring...

Henry looked scared shitless while Emily looked happy. He tried to hrab his weapon when a blade when through his hand. Vernal through her weapond at his hand. He started to plead for his life but Y/n was beyon pissed. With a flick of his tail he threw his kunais impailing his body on to the wall, his flesh sizzling with solar energy. He screamed as Y/n turned back to normal and freed Emily. She hug him and cried onto his shulder.

Y/n: shhhh. It's all good. Vernal help her while I deal with him.

Vernal: Of course brotha. Come sista, let him fix him.
Vernal and Emily grew a saddistic grin. Vernal help Emily dress and then they both left.

Now it was just him and Y/n. An enraged Y/n.

He beated, cut and broke him. His screams filled him with determination.

The tribe was now in a frenzy.  Their leader was fighting the person they hated for abusing Y/n (and were eager to beat her up), they just found out that Emily was being sexually tortured, and
Y/n wad enraged. They didn't know what to do.
So half help Raven the other calmed down Y/n and continued the turtore. He said to leave his death to him and Emily to do.

When everyone calm (Summer neing knocked out)

(1:37)
down they ate and talked. Aftera while he picked Summer up and said...
Y/n: Everyone keep an eye out for Emily see something weird call me instanly. I will comr back and check it out.
A chorus of agreements and promeses of beating the shit of Henry followed shorty after he said that. After that he and Emily shared a small kiss. He said goodbye to his family and returned to Beacon. There he shared a bed with Summer in team CRDL dorm. Un awere if the eyes watching him.

Oh sssshe will be pleasssed with thissss.

(0:34-0:39)