Pre-Initiation

After the incident with Coco, Y/n got ready and went to open the door just to hear.....

Crying. By the sounds of things, it sounded female and right next to the door. As he opened the door he saw a yellow blur flee from the scene. Thinking that breakfast should go first and that he will take care of the crying female, he went to the cafeteria.
He git inline and bought a nice omelet with bacon. After a while teams CFVY, JNPR, and RWBY came out and sat next to him with there own breakfast.
Ruby and Yang look sad until he sighed.

Y/n: What's wrong Red?
They all gasped as he talked without his growl or glare.
Ruby: J-Just a bit sad that you won't talk to me or any of us.
Y/n: Stop being how you were and I'll give you a chance... After a trial by combat.
They looked confused.
Yang: W-What you mean?
Y/n: When you redeem yourselves I will challenge both of you to a fight if you win or force a tie then we will be family again.
He said this while eating. The sisters were in tears of joy. While the rest seem to be in confusion.
Velvet: So you're going to forgive years of torture just like that? Even after they beat us?

At the mention of that last sentence, his rage rose from the pits of his being. The same place they went after seeing Summer after so long. He glared and his quills started to tremble. His voice changed to a deeper and more reached voice.

Y/n: Well what do you have to say, sis?
They got scared at his voice.
Y/n: Answer damn it!
He smashed his fist on the table. They ran along with Weiss and Blake. Team JNPR and CFVY looked shocked. By this point, he had finished eating and left for the cliff trying to cool off.

His scroll went off and he saw that Raven was calling, he smiled before answering the call. After that Raven popped out and smiled at him.

Raven: How's my baby boy doing in Beacon?
She had her usual cheerful expression when being with Y/n or Vernal.
Y/n: Mom!
Raven: What I can't call my son a nice nickname?
Y/n: Just not in public! But things have gone... Not as good as I wanted it but how's the tribe?
Raven: Other than missing you? Great! More people have joined and we are growing stronger. Actually, we may have a nice chat with Sienna in a while.
Y/n: Yes! Nice job.
Raven: Thanks, my son. Now, why did you say that "not as good as I wanted it"? What happened?
Her expression turned stern and serious
Y/n: Well my two "sisters" are begging and crying their eyes out, Summer is happy, Tai and Qrow are here, I slept in the same bed with another girl, and Ozma what's US to join him.
She turned angry.
Raven: Why that son.....
Then Raven started yelling profanities and insults with most if not all of the tribe joining in. After a while, Vernal popped up.

Vernal: What's up you scaly bastard?
She said with a smile
Y/n: Damn bull and with you, false maiden?
Vernal: *chuckles* Trying to impress Ryan but other than not much.
Y/n: If that continues I'm killing him. Nobody ignores my sister.
Vernal: haha. No, but seriously what are ya going to do?
Y/n: Initiation grim mur-
Raven: WHAT TODAY IS YOUR INITIATION. FILM IT LIVE!
Y/n: Okay Okay mom will do.
Raven: Call when you start
He saw someone come behind Raven.
Y/n: Yes, tribe leader
She got the message
Raven: Do not fail me.
She hung up.

Then Ozpin was heard on the speakers.

Ozpin: Students, staff, and visitors prepare yourselves to witness the legendary Flaming Raptor in action! The new addition to Beacon's students, he is one to not mess with and he'll show us why! See him decimate Grimm like the Grimm Reaper herself and guest: María Calavera!
Then the voice of a young woman in her 20s fills the halls.
María: Yes, it's me! Now when schools start I will be helping Grimm studies and combat class. But enough about me more about our...

They continued to talk about Y/n and his achievements like the time he speared a Pinner from 6m away. While they talked, he smiled. He made it to the cliff where Beacon Staff welcome him. Ozpin, the witch: Glynda Goodwitch, the speedster: Bartholomew Oobleck, super Mario: Peter Port and New addition: María Calavera.

Ozpin: You ready, Raptor?
Y/n: Born ready, Oz
Port: Good luck, young man
Oobleck: Yes, indeed, youngster, make history!
María: Fight well
Glynda: *blushes lightly* Live
Y/n: Plan on it.

Yes, I changed the armor on the last chapter and I'm pretty sure in the bottom right says who made it but just in case it was NOT me. Also, the lack of updates is because 10th is a bitch, especially in a specialized school.
Eyes up guardian and may the force be with you!