V2: Chapter 31

The looming figure stred down upon the terrafied teennagers. His cold gaze sent shivers down their spines as he looked over each of them, analizing each, sizeing each up for the coming fight. "STARS." He growled as he took a step forward; they shoock and slowly backed up. The figure extended his right arm, dropping a large black box that soon opened up to reveal a rocket launcher, the figure grabbed it and took aim. The red laser shined a bit as it went straight to Ruby's forhead.

The girl gasped and teared up. "Wa-wait! We can talk about this, right?!" She move her arms aggresively. The girl slowly took her scroll and pushed a button as the tyrant came closer.

A quiet zoom could hardly be heard above the cafeteria roof. Pyrrha reached for a knife as the creature was distracted by Ruby. CRDL were reaching for their shoes as the tyrant came. "He-hey s-stop!" She walked back wards more.

Pyrrha, having the knife now clutched firmly on her dorminant hand, came slowly towards the B.O.W. She got close enough to stab his neck firmly. She lunge forward rapidly, hoping to take him out fast, but that was crushed. The blade barely entered the flesh; causing Nemesis to growl and Pyrrha to stay suspended holding onto the knife. He grabbed her with his free arm before throwing her away and shoting a missle at her.

The explosion hit her aura hard, along with the hard hit with the wall, then he aimed at Ruby once more. The zoom became audible and the tyrant continued his march towards the teens. Cardin holded a small dagger like blade and got in a low stance. The Nemesis scoffed and shot once more.

Cardin evaded to the right as the other three ran to the Nemesis. More rockets flew to the air as the students ran away or to stab the trench coat wearing  titan. Cardin came from the left and went for a slash across the lower stomach, which connected, and got a face full of bitch smack. Cardin flew back a few feet as the laser focused upon him. Sky came from the right and struck the launcher, turning it off course, and Nemesis stumbled ever so slightly. Sky jumped back as a tentacle came for his throat. AS the fleshy apendage flew with murderous intent; the cold blade of  Russle cutting the appendage. What was still attached came back as the another rochet flew at them. Dove jumped on the T-virus infected tank and strated to stab the neck. The blade barly entered the skin and would get stuck every now and then. Nemesis growls before hitting him with the side of the rocket launcher. He groans and falls. 

Nemesis was about to stomp the life out of the student when the roof cave in with the sound of brick, metal, and glass shattering, bending, and breaking. The BOW tried to jump back but got hit by the large metal capsule. He growls in pain as he started to get back up. Meanwhile, Ruby got her Cresent Rose from the flying locker and transformed it as the others called for their own weapons.

Parralel to this: Ozpin, Glynda, and Oobleck stood in front of team CFVY. The students looked confused as to why they are here. They were eating lunch before Glynda took them aside and brought them here.

Ozpin pressed a bottun causing the window to get blocked by large metal panels. The room fell into drakness before a blue hologram of a island in shape of a weird skull appeared. They gasped as Fox grew a bit irratated. "What is it?"

"It's a island in the shape of a skull..." Velvet said

"There isn't any map that shows that." He said camly before "looking" on Ozpin's general direction. "What is this?"

Ozpin sips his, Coffee? Hot cocoa? Some unholy hybrid of those two?, before answering: "What is your favorite myth?"