V2: In-depth

"What do you mean, Blue?" One of the older men said. 

She gestured towards you. The armored man glared slightly, along with the woman, and the older men looked with curiosity. One walked over to you.

"Ah, welcome to High Hrothgar. My name is Borri." He walked closer as Y/n kept a hand on his sword. "No need to worry, young one. We are the Greybeards. We have been waiting for you."

Y/n looks at Blue as she walks towards the woman. The Greybeards call for him to follow. They walked through the castle. The armored man was walking closely behind Y/n with his short sword pointing at Y/n.

They arrived at a room with old murals that were almost un readable. Then the group started to read the murals.

There will come a time when The One Winged Angel will come with the rage and hatred of a thousand suns with the Bane of men: Plaque, Death, War, and The Bane of Kings with the intent to finish what The Young God started and put an end to Humanity and Faunus... But one shall rise with the power to knock Gods and Kings down, one with the power of golden spears. He will bring the Salvation of men: Stars, Light, Titans, and the Dovahkiin. The battle will shatter the Curse of The Maiden and The Fool. This will bring The Brothers and save Humanity... but if they fail... there is no hope for us...

The plaque will destroy all that makes us human. Turn men into mindless drones for their master. Once a gift, now a weapon of death and destruction. 

Beast of the sky will appear and destroy all in their path. Multiple eyes, dark magic, technology far beyond what we can fathom, and brutes that can challenge the strongest of men.

The large wings of death with thunder coming around. The beast of destruction will challenge throne. The alfa will battle the false king. The one who is many...

The dark shadow will rise along with the dragons. They will burn all we hold dear to the ground. Only one can knock down this bane of kings. One with power to rival the sun.

The warriors that survive the first strike will rise from the damned and clear the life from the heart of men. Nothing shall stand in their way. A soldier, a red coated red head, a blonde secret agent, and a black haired soldier.

The beast from the sky will tremble when, hammers rain, sky falls, and blades cut into flesh. They may fall but they will rise from the dead. But they are not alone. One of the beasts will rise with fiery hammer  that destroys all who opposes them and reunites the fallen.

The false king will fight with the fire demon, the divine moth, and the alfa. Their battle will break the sky and will the titans help in the final battle.

The dragons might be powerful, but there is one they fear. In their tongue it means Dovahkiin; Dragon born!  

All will start, all in motion, when a beast from another world will fuse with a man. He will suffer, only to rise in the end to save those who wronged him... or so it will seem.

Sorry about my death. I fought a puma and lost. But I managed to punch him or her in the face.

PAM!

Then got abducted by aliens...

Nah, I got caught up in school. We started late due to the earthquake that broke a school down. And my ten classes. And the damn science fair...

So don't expect many updates but I will update when I can.

See ya later.