V2: Fus

They left the chamber. Arngeir brought Y/n to the outher side of the mountain fortress. The snow falled almost peacefully. Soon a shadow lurked over head as a roar shock the castle.

A wyvern descended from the heavens as the dragon born took aim with his bow, Blue helping the grey beards retreat to safety, and Y/n took aim with Sun shot. 

The beast came down with force knocking the both of them back as it yelled "Yol toor shul!" A beam of flame folowed. 

The beam burned through the air, melting the airborne snow and leaving schorched marks into the ground, towards the duo. The Dragonborn shielded himself withing his shield while Y/n jumped out the way. The beam subsided as the beast roared and slashed the nord. Y/n turned towards the wyvern with Razor Lighther. He jumped over the wing and stabbed into the lower back of the wyvern. 

It roared and flew upwards and started to do elegant, but violent, twirls and twists. The Dragonborn started to shot the wyvern with iron arrows. Meanwhile Y/n stabbed the Wyvern with a small knife. The wyvern didn't notice the insifignent blade barely cutting into its scales. Using the blade as a leverage point, he brought his sword into the air and borught down foward up its spine. It roared in pain and dived to the ground. It stopped almost touching the ground. The force of this knock Y/n with his blades to the ground. The wyvern was going to strike but a shout knocked it back. 

"Fus ro dah!" The yell from the veteran dragon slayer knocked the wyvern back. Y/n Slided out of the way and activated his semblance and roared at the wyvern.

The wyvern roared back and lunged forwards. Y/n jumped to the side before jumping over the dragon. He bit into the neck and used its sicle claws. The dragon groaned as a little trace of blood started to flow. The wyvern jurked its neck to flying Y/n off. The dragon born was striking the beast talons. The beast threw Y/n away; as he flew through the air he threw four solar kunais to the beast. The beast moved to snap at the dragon as he jumped away. 

The beast growled in pain as the kunais burned into its body. It went  to take off as the sound of skin tearing away. The beast screamed in it tounge as Y/n teared its wing skin. The dragonborn went to cut oipen the neck of the beast but three words stopped him. "Yol toor Shul!"

The beam burned the leather skin armor and knocked the warrior away. The dragonborn landed some meters away as Y/n jumped on the beast and started to slash and stabbed its siccle claw into the beast. It growled and tried to shake Y/n off. Y/n jumped on its head and strabbed the dragons eyes. It screamed in pain and threw him away. The landing was harsh but only worsent as the dragon firen its beam. "Yol toor Shul!" 

The beam smashed Y/ns aura. The dragon roared in agony. Y/n rised silently and walked towards the wyvern with Razor Lighter primed to the neck of the beast. He got close as the dragon was looking franctacly and  striked the arm as the beast body lost any form of physics execpt the ragdoll efect. Y/n turned towards the Dragonborn as he stood up.

"How are you not dead?"

"I love cheese." The nord responded as he got closer but stopped. 

The body started to dissulve, the soul went to Y/n. Y/n gasped as the soul entered him and left the squeleton behind.

"Say "fus"." The dragonborn said getting closer. Y/n looked at him confused.

"What?" The nord sighed.

"Just do it."

"Fus!" A small shockwave pushed the nord away. "What the-"

"So thats how it feels..." The nord muttered before standing up. "Names-

Sorry for being dead. But this cuarentine has got me nervouse, aggresive, and midly  depresive. (not really just joking but you get the Idea).  Anyhow I'll try to update as much as possible and grow a bit more, considering that people are actually enjoing things that I make (which are most if not always shit) so I'll try to make you happy.