Blake...

"Fucking hell..." Y/n said. "This is... wow, you fucked up." They look down in shame. But a professor from Atlas looked at him with a burning hatred. 

She was... somekind of turtle faunus. She had brown hair, green eyes, a shell that looked like that of a Koopa troopa, and... a tail. Since when there are Koopa Faunus?  She wore the characteristic white Atlas uniform. She spoke up with a slight russian accent.

"You are one to talk, Bandit." Her anger was clear and as strong as a Water in the middle of a jungle. "Under your supervision Miss Nikos was-" 

"Pyrrha is a world renowed fighter agaist four little shits that can't stop a swing from a Ursa. Tell me, Koopa, who do you think would have won?" She glared but stayed silent. "Besides they will change after some training."

She wispered at the end. "My name is Mari Koper." But that was over shadowed by Ozpin.

"You mean 'Unoficcial torture'." Y/n smiled.

"That is besides the point. How are we going to tackle this?" Ironwood said with iratation clear in his voice.

"Well you see...

Timeskip to after Team RWBY finds the dust store... 

"Damn it. Roman is geting braver." He said as they stood in front of the store. Yang clinged on his back. Ruby looks... deprassed? Weiss and Blake on the other hand start arguing.  I was looking at my scroll. Blue called me. 

"Hey! You left me!"

"Yes... No one is going to enter there."

"YYYYY////NNNN. Who is she?" Summer said taking the scroll and pointing at Blue.

"Sum she is a friend."

"Hey mom!" Yang chimed in.

"Hey swetie."

"Y/N. I need you here."

"Blue." He said in a soft tone. "Sum will keep you safe from Ozpin." She sighed

"Of course I will!" Summer said cheerfully.

"Yang take the scroll please." Yang takes it with a small "yep".

He bends down and picks up a small bit of meat. It smelled... weired.

"Hmm."

They say something about the White Fang when a blonde monkey faunus runs by us and winks at Blake. 

"We need to observe him!" Weiss yelled as the faunus ran.

They chase him around the docks. Weiss crashed onto a ginger girl. 

"Damn it!" She yells as the faunus escaped her grasp.

"Uh, Weiss." Yang said getting off Y/n and standing next to him. She looked down and yelps. She quickly stands up.

"Um, bro." Yang said. He turns to her as she gives his scroll. It was a call from Ana.

"Hey Ana-"

"Don't "hey, Ana" me! Where is the engram?" She said irratated.

"With me." 

"Bring it! It's important."

"Later today."

"Okay, okay... Hurry!" She yells and hangs up.

He lifts his vision and sees Ruby with the ginger and Weiss arguing with Blake...

"Yeah. Yang I gotta go."

"Seeya bro." They hug before he leaves to Beacon Hangar.

He enters the hangar and sees a ship that looks... beautiful.

(White is ember)

(White is ember)

(MADE BY quacky112 ON DIviantart)

He enters and sees a diamond shaped Ghost

"Hey little light."

"Hey Y/n." It spoke in a lightly female british accent.

"To mars."

"Aye."

Timeskip

"Thank you Y/n." Ana said as she took the engram and it turned out to be the Polaris Lance.

"So that's why you wanted it so bad."

"Yes, I lost it on that mission we went."

"Ha ha. That was the best one yet!"

"YEAH! Our light was super charged!"

"Ha ha yeah-"

... Light...

Y/n

HElP 

Blake is gone!