Chap 6

"You seem to have upset the delicate internal balance of my housekeeper" Professor Kirke said as he sat down at his desk, beginning to make something.

"We're very sorry sir. It won't happen again" Peter said as he took Susan and I by the arms to take us out.

"It's our sister, sir," Susan said as she gestured between herself and Peter. "Lucy"

"The weeping girl" Said Professor Kirke as he looked down.

"Yes, sir" Susan agreed. "She's upset"

"Hence the weeping" Professor Kirke stated.

"I-I-It's nothing" Peter stammered. "We can handle it"

"Oh, I can see that"

"She thinks she's found a magic land" Susan said as if it were impossible.

"That's because she did! I went with her!" I snapped.

"In the upstairs wardrobe" Susan continued, ignoring my remark.

The Professor stood up, concerned, as he rounded his desk. "What did you say?" He asked Susan.

"Um, the wardrobe, upstairs" Peter said as the Professor sat Susan down on the couch.

"Lucy thinks she's found a forest inside" Peter said, sitting down.

"She won't stop going on about it, and neither will Y/N" Susan stated, giving me a sharp glare before looking back to the Professor.

"That's because what she says is bloody well true!" I growled, once again.

I walked over to the couch and sat down, pushing Peter while doing so. The two Pevensie children looked at me as if I were insane.

"What was it like?" The Professor asked.

"Like talking to a lunatic" Susan said, interupting me unknowingly.

"Neither Lucy, or me, are lunatics" I hissed.

"No, no, no, no them. The forest" The Professor corrected, shaking his head.

"You're not saying you believe them?" Peter asked, exasperated.

"You don't?"

"But of course not" Susan began. "I mean, logically, It's impossible.

"Well, obviously, your logic is wrong" I stated loudly.

"And yours is any better?" Susan seethed.

"Stop acting like a married couple! Jut shut your bloody mouths!" Peter snapped.

Susan and I silently glared at eachother.

"What do they teach in schools these days?" The Professor asked himself.

"Edmund said they were only pretending" Peter said.

"He's usually the more truthful one, is he?" Professor Kirke asked.

"Edmund, is a filthy lying toad, who can't keep his trap shut" I hissed. Peter hit my leg before I hit his arm.

"No. This would be the first time" Peter stated before hitting my leg again.

"Lies" I whispered as I hit Peters arm again.

"Well, if they're not mad and they're not lying, then logically we must assume they're telling the truth" Professor Kirke stated.

"You're saying that we should just believe them?" Peter asked, hitting my leg before I hit him back.

"Lucy's your sister, isn't she? You're her family" Professor Kirke began.

"And I've known Peter my whole life" I quickly butted in.

"That too" Professor Kirke said as he looked between us all.

"You might just try acting like one" The Professor said, going back to his first remark after an awkward silence.