Chap 23

Important A.N Another chapter with gruesome parts. Continue with caution xx

"Edmund!" Peter and I yelled.

It was like the world came to a standstill, watching as Edmund's face contorted and he fell to the ground. Nothing but blank noise and the sight in front of us.

The White Witch drew her sword back. As Peter started to run towards us, I spun my sword out and aimed for The Witch. She blocked my attack, forcing me to collide with the ground. She hovered over me for a moment before she turned quickly and blocked Peter's strike. I shuffled away before putting my hand into the side of my boot. I felt the cool metal brush against my fingertips before I grabbed hold of it and yanked it out. Peter and The White Witch continued to battle as I stood up, gripping my dagger tight in my hand. Peter fell to the ground as I stepped closer. 

The Witch spun around, threw one sword into the other hand, before yanking my dagger out of my hand and plunging it into my thigh. I screamed out bloody murder as I fell to the ground beside Edmund, Peter standing up to fight The Witch again. Instead of trying to check my wound for possibilities, I placed one hand onto Edmund's wound, applying pressure as I kept his head up with the other. 

I looked up when I heard an almighty roar. Aslan. Troops started to occupy the hills when I saw Mr. Tumnus, Lucy and Susan. Thank Aslan. Peter and The White Witch continued their fight as Aslan and the troops came forward. The Witch forced Peter to the ground and just when she was about to deliver the final blow, Aslan leaped out and attacked The Witch.

"Peter!" The girls yelled as they reached him.

Lucy hugged Peter as Susan asked;

"Where's Edmund and Y/N?"

They all stood up before they began to run towards us.

"Edmund! Y/N!" Susan shouted.

I looked up as she shot an arrow at Ginarrbrik before coming over.

She sat behind his head, Peter next to me and Lucy on the other side of Edmund. Lucy took out the fire-flower juice and let a drop fall into Edmund's mouth. I took my hands away from Edmund as he was healed. He started coughing before smiling up at his siblings. Peter pulled him into a hug.

I looked down at my left thigh, It was covered in blood and the dagger was still inside. I gripped the dagger, took a deep breath and pulled out the dagger, letting out a barely grounded squeal. Peter and Edmund abruptly pulled away and looked at me, alarmed. I threw the dagger to the side as Lucy came over. She gave me a drop of the fire-flower juice as I gripped my leg. Peter shuffled over and wrapped his arm around my shoulders before looking back at his brother.

"When are you going to learn to do as you're told?" Peter asked in a joking manner.

He squeezed me once before we all hugged Edmund, only letting do when Edmund stopped the hug. We turned to Aslan as he blew on a statue who regained his life. Lucy got up, holding her fire-flower juice as she ran to an injured soldier.