Chap 24

The horns sounded as we walked through the hall. Aslan leading us forward. We stopped in front of five chairs. We then walked towards our respectful chairs, stood in front of them, and turned around to face the Narnian's.

"To the glistening Eastern Sea, I give you Queen Lucy the Valiant"

Mr. Beaver and Mrs. Beaver Came forward, holding the crowns as Mr. Tumnus followed. Mr. Tumnus picked up a silver crown and placed it upon Lucy's head.

"To the great Western Wood," Aslan said as Mr. Tumnus placed a crown on Edmund's head. "King Edmund the Just"

"To the radiant Southern Sun, Queen Susan, the Gentle" A crown was placed upon her head.

"To the blissful Quiet Land, Queen Y/N, the Bright" Aslan said as Mr. Tumnus placed a gold crown on top of my head. When I looked up at Mr. Tumnus, we shared a small smile.

"And to the clear Northern Sky, I give you King Peter," A gold crown was placed atop his head. "The Magnificent"

We all sat down in our seats, beaming.

"Once a King or Queen of Narnia, always a King or Queen. May your wisdom grace us until the stars rain down from the heavens"

"Long live King Peter! Long live King Edmund! Long live Queen Y/N! Long live Queen Susan! Long live Queen Lucy!" All of the Narnian's cheered together before letting out another loud cheer.

15 years later - brought to you by the 11th Doctor

I rode my horse, as did the Pevensie's, as we chased a white stag. We rode back the way we came when we realised that Edmund wasn't with us anymore.

"Come on, Ed" Susan said when we saw him.

"Just catching my breath"

"That's all we'll catch at this rate" I said jokingly.

"What did he say again, Susan?" Lucy asked.

" ¨You girls wait in the castle. I'll get the stag myself¨ " Susan said, impersonating Edmund.

"What's this?" Peter asked, getting off of his horse and walking up to the vine covered lamp.

"Well, to me, It looks like a lamp. Or have you forgotten they exist?" I laughed, getting off of my own horse and walking up to Peter. 

Peter gave me a look before looking back to the lamp, everyone else getting off of their horses and coming over.

"It seems familiar" He continued.

"As if from a dream" I said seriously, looking closer at the lamp.

"Or a dream of a dream" Lucy said. "Spare Oom" She said before running off.

"Lucy!" Peter called as we went after her.

"Lu?"

"Come on!"

"These aren't branches" Peter said as we moved past coats.

"Ow!" Edmund groaned.

"They're coats" I pointed out.

"Susan, you're on my foot!"

"Peter, move off!" I complained.

"Stop shoving!" Peter responded.

"Would you stop it" Edmund growled.

We then fell forward and onto the wooden floor. We all sat up as the door to the room opened up.

"Oh!" Professor Kirke said, walking in and spotting us on the floor.

"There you are. What were you all doing in the wardrobe?"

"You wouldn't believe us if we told you, sir" Peter said.

Professor Kirke threw the ball towards Peter, who caught it.

"Try me"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Holy crap! I've finally finished this book, after nearly a year. Its been a long journey, thats for sure.
I know that Ill be coming back after I finish all of the books to extend and edit, but those will probably be in different storys
so you can see the difference between them. Thank you so much for reading and sticking with me for this, it means
so much to me.

All the love - Jaimee, the author