Chap 15

As the horn sounded, I immediately knew that it was Susan's. Getting up I apologized profusely to Lillian before running off, trying to discover the area.

I was panicking as I ran, sprinting, practically ruining my dress. When I arrived, Peter did too.

Susan and Lucy were sat in a tree as Maugrim and an extra wolf tried to reach the girls.

"Get back!" Peter yelled, unseething his sword as he ran through the water and to the wolves to rescue his sisters.

"Peter! Ah!" Lucy shrieked.

Just as I was about to run over, I felt a new found force holding me back. It was confusing, nothing was there yet I was being held back.

"Come on" Maugrim taunted. "We've already been through this before. We both know you haven't got it in you" He continued to taunt Peter.

"Peter! Watch out!" Susan cried.

Peter switched his sword to the opposite wolf and back to Maugrim. Switching every now and then until Aslan came forth, slamming his paw it the extra wolves side, keeping him in place.

Oreius came forward, ready to attack. Other soldiers running forward as well.

"No! Stray your weapon. This is Peters battle" Aslan ordered.

"You may think you're the king, but you're going to die... like a dog!" Maugrim yelled, pouncing forward.

"Lookout!" Susan and I yelled together.

Maugrim landed on top of Peter as they both fell to the ground, limp.

"Peter!" The Pevensie girls and I screamed at once.

I rushed towards Peter as Susan and Lucy got out of the tree and to Peter at the same time as me.

We shoved the now dead Maugrim off of Peter, his sword sticking out of Maugrims stomach before Peter sat up. He looked to his sisters before hugging them both.

Aslan let go of the other wolf who immediately started running. "After him" He said as Peter hugged me, pulling me as close as possible.

"He'll lead you to Edmund"

The soldiers took off as I left Peters embrace.

"Peter" Asked began. "Clean your sword"

~

Peter drove his sword into the grassy land before kneeling down.

"Rise, Sir Peter Wolf's-Bane" Peter did so, eyes wide. "Knight of Narnia"

Peter exchanged smiles with all of us girls before smiling at Aslan.