Chap 13

We had taken off our coats and set off for Aslan.

~

I observed my surroundings, Fauns, Cantaurs, and talking animals were walking around. Peter was walking behind me, arms around my waist loosely and head on my shoulder as we walked. Susan to our right, Lucy running up to us and the Beavers a little ways away. A horn sounded apon our arrival. The wind blowing, and birds chirping. The chatter from the Narnians steadily decreasing as we went.

"Why are they looking at us?" Susan asked.

"Maybe they think you look funny" Lucy said cheekily.

"Oi, stop your fussing. You look lovely" Mr. Beaver said to Mrs. Beaver.

"You look lovely as well, Y/N" Peter mumbled to me.

I blushed a fiery red as I responded with a; "Thank you, Peter. So do you"

After the little chat we continued to walk until we reached a tent. Peter let go of me before I stood to the left of him. Peter unseethed his sword and raised it at the tent.

"We have come to see Aslan" Peter said to the Centaur who stood in front of us.

We all looked at the tent flaps before looking back, seeing as everyone else had knelt down. A lion emerged from the tent when we looked back at it. The Pevensie children - minus Edmund - and I, knelt down.

"Welcome, Peter, Son of Adam. Welcome, Y/N, Susan and Lucy, Daughters of Eve. And welcome to you, Beavers. You have my thanks. But where is the fifth,"

"That's why we're here, sir" Peter said as we stood up. "We need your help" He seethed his sword.

"We had a little trouble along the way" I said, wringing my hands together.

"Our brother's been captured by the White Witch" Peter continued.

"Captured? How could this happen?" Aslan questioned.

There was a small silence before Mr. Beaver spoke up.

"He betrayed them, Your Majesty"

The crowd murmured.

"Then he has betrayed us all" Called the Centaur who stood in front of us.

"Peace, Oreius" Aslan said. "I'm sure there's an explanation.

"It's my fault, really" We're stated after a fair bit of silence.  I looked at him with wide eyes. "I was too hard on him"

Susan rested her hand on Peters shoulder. "We all were" Se said.

Peter took my hand in his and squeezed it very tight.

"Sir, he's our brother" Lucy said sadly.

"I know, dear one" Aslan said. "But that only makes the betrayal all the worse. This may be harder than you think"