"What should I do?"

All Might stood still and narrowed his blue eyes for a short time after Deku had finished talking. An embarassed Deku had lowered his eyes and started to wonder if he may not have made a mistake by spitting it out. Suddenly, All Might bursted into laughs, jump scaring and almost making him fall off his seat.

"AHAHAHA!! So...is that all? You are worried sick because you..."he lowered his voice, "...have a crush on young Ochako?"

"I NEVER SAID I HAD A CRUSH!". A newly blushed Deku covered his mouth as soon as he exclaimed that.

"And you won't say it, but the description you gave is kind of accurate! " teased All Might. "Hey, crushes are common among classmates. It's not like you have wedding plans...I guess."

"A-ALL MIGHT!!" the boy's face was almost steaming, as he remembered the ring of his dream. Fortunately, he had decided to skip the dream.

"Ok, ok, jokes aside, I know where you are going and I'm glad you told me. She is one of your best friends and you don't want to ruin that, am I right?"

"It is more than that. We are both heroes in training. I am doing my best to become the next Symbol of Peace, but...that been said, I am not exactly boyfriend material. Kacchan can be...well, like Kacchan is, but he is not mistaken when he refers to me as a "nerd". Even if she liked me back, I have no idea how a relationship works. Not to mention that I can't tell her about how I actually got my Quirk..." Midoriya explained.

"It's nice to see you think of her safety before anything else. I know you trust her, but you are wise to keep it secret. It is risky enough for those who already know about it" All Might nodded.

"What should I do?" Midoriya asked in a defeated tone.

"What should you do? Well, I'd rather you first focused on giving Melissa a hand this Saturday. No lectures, just a few sincere words will do it. As for young Ochako..."

"Yes?" Midoriya asked nervously.

All Might adopted a mostly serious tone.

"As your mentor and friend, I shall be totally honest with you..."

Monday, 20:15

Principal Nezu personally informed the 1A students about the invitation to I-Island and asked them to have fun as long as they behaved. Most of them were ecstatic, including Iida, who vowed on his brother Ingenium's legacy he would fulfil his duty as the class rep.

UA's restroom

"This is going to be soooo great!" squealed Toru, hugging Mina and Tsuyu with each of her invisible arms "this time the six of us are going!!"

Momo, Jirou and Uraraka had told them the details about their first visit: the Expo, the party, the fight...and of course, their encounter with Melissa Shield. Naturally, there was a certain detail that stood out for the pink girl.

"That evil smart ass" Mina pouted, "HOW DARES SHE FLIRT WITH MY FRIEND'S BOYFRIEND IN FRONT OF HER!" she added, more menancingly, clenching her fists.

"W-what are you talking about? Deku doesn't have a girlfriend!" a blushed Ochako mumbled.

"I think she is talking about you, ribbit" pointed Tsuyu, honest as usual.

"Ahh" smiled Ochako, relieved, "thank goodn...WAIT, WHAT WAS THAT?!" cried the chestnut haired student as colour red started to spread all over her face.

"And how did you know so quickly she referred to Midoriya?" smirked Jirou as she teasingly made her earphones take the shape of a heart. Ochako covered her crimson red face with her hands, accidentally activating her Zero Gravity Quirk. "Oh no, not again..." she desperately thought as she realized she was floating. Ochako felt like a rabbit cornered by wolves.